PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to 3A Stephenville!

Bosqueville
02-02-2012, 10:02 AM
It ain't easy!!!

Sville
02-02-2012, 10:06 AM
We're here ladies and gents.

7-3A

Sville
Alvarado
Glen Rose
Hillsboro
Venus

Bosqueville
02-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Oh my Lord..... Hillsboro??? I think the coach just grabbed a rope for the Eagles...

Sville
02-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Class 3A: http://www.utexas.edu/uil/alignments/2012/alignments/fb-bb-3a-2012.pdf

8-3A:
Bwood
Burnet
Gatesville
Lampasas
Liberty Hill
Llano

If I'm not mistaken Bwood might be the biggest school in that district so that would mean a bi-district match-up with sville.

Bosqueville
02-02-2012, 10:19 AM
I think Lampasas would be the largest. I think.

RoyceTTU
02-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Class 3A: http://www.utexas.edu/uil/alignments/2012/alignments/fb-bb-3a-2012.pdf

8-3A:
Bwood
Burnet
Gatesville
Lampasas
Liberty Hill
Llano

If I'm not mistaken Bwood might be the biggest school in that district so that would mean a bi-district match-up with sville.

I think lampasas might be just a bit bigger. We'll have to see the numbers. they dropped last realignment I think

R1Editor
02-02-2012, 10:20 AM
5 team district? Thats different!, lol

R1Editor
02-02-2012, 10:20 AM
I think lampasas might be just a bit bigger. We'll have to see the numbers. they dropped last realignment I thinkyou are correct, I believe they had 970 something

Sville
02-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Yall are right Lampasas 979 and Bwood 938

Old LB
02-02-2012, 10:40 AM
So everyone just assumes Lampasas and Stephenville will make the playoffs I guess. :stirpot: You still have to play the games boys. :)

ccmom
02-02-2012, 10:42 AM
So everyone just assumes Lampasas and Stephenville will make the playoffs I guess. :stirpot: You still have to play the games boys. :)And Brownwood folks know that better than anyone! :)

GrTigers6
02-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Well all Stephenville has to do is beat hillsboro and venus, SO? LOL

ahs_indian_fan
02-02-2012, 10:45 AM
The fact that Stephenville needs to only beat Hillsboro and Venus to get into the playoffs ... yes, everyone can assume they will make the playoffs.

Sville
02-02-2012, 10:46 AM
I dont want to speak for Lampasas but I will guarantee that Sville will make the playoffs

Sville
02-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Matter of fact with what we have coming back off a qtr finalist team I will say that we will be the top ranked team in region 1.

Bosqueville
02-02-2012, 10:51 AM
I can't wait to see the faces of the Jacket fans when they walk into the tiny, outdated stadiums of Hillsboro and Venus!!!!! That will be greatness!

Sville
02-02-2012, 10:52 AM
They are talking about it on the radio right now calling Venus' press box a deer stand and the stadium capacity is 1200

GrTigers6
02-02-2012, 10:53 AM
I can't wait to see the faces of the Jacket fans when they walk into the tiny, outdated stadiums of Hillsboro and Venus!!!!! That will be greatness!Venus has a new field but same stands lol

SHSBulldog00
02-02-2012, 10:54 AM
:wave::wave::stirpot::stirpot:

GrTigers6
02-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Hillsboro is Horrible!

COBRAFOOTBALL
02-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Hillsboro is Horrible!I wonder what the Alvarado Boys are thinkin? Hmmmmmm..... SO Sville is returning a lot from last yr?

Bosqueville
02-02-2012, 11:00 AM
I'm telling you and you all know it... Stephenville's Freshmen B team could beat Hillsboro and Venus... It will be so embrrassing.

ahs_indian_fan
02-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Alvarado is thinking they will play Stephenville in district and then wave adios once the playoffs get here ... Alvarado would be a small school with over 970 if both make the playoffs.

Sville
02-02-2012, 11:07 AM
The most competitive district game Sville will have will be against Alvarado. I watched yall twice last year and look forward to that game, should be a good one. What I am also excited about is to see who we might build a rivlary with in 3A other than Bwood.

I do wish Shipley would of not been skeered to play us again in non-district.

GrTigers6
02-02-2012, 11:10 AM
The most competitive district game Sville will have will be against Alvarado. I watched yall twice last year and look forward to that game, should be a good one. What I am also excited about is to see who we might build a rivlary with in 3A other than Bwood.

I do wish Shipley would of not been skeered to play us again in non-district.I bet you we will become a rivalry. just because of the short distance

Bosqueville
02-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Hey Sville... Did you see the district Aledo was put in?? Talk about a joke!

GrTigers6
02-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Hey Sville... Did you see the district Aledo was put in?? Talk about a joke!Yeah Granbury might actually have a chance lol

Lion_Addict
02-02-2012, 11:25 AM
I do wish Shipley would of not been skeered to play us again in non-district.

:twitch: NOT! Bi-District Playoffs...we'll see ya'll :)

Pendragon13
02-02-2012, 11:25 AM
I can't wait to see the faces of the Jacket fans when they walk into the tiny, outdated stadiums of Hillsboro and Venus!!!!! That will be greatness!Not to bag on S'ville....but their facilities aren't exactly state of the art anymore. ;)

theville
02-02-2012, 11:31 AM
@ Lion Addict

Not if Lampasas makes the playoffs. They will be D1 and the Wood goes D2.

Sville
02-02-2012, 11:31 AM
I bet you we will become a rivalry. just because of the short distance

It very well could be. That would be a good rivalry. I have the utmost respect for Coach Dunn. He was a Jr High coach of mine here at Sville in the late 80's and when I moved up to SHS so did Coach Dunn. I got the privilege of being coached by him for 6 years. He is a great man and coach. Just in case he reads this site, look forward to the game against yall 'Easy Money'

Sville
02-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Not to bag on S'ville....but their facilities aren't exactly state of the art anymore. ;)

No argument from me we had a bond election last year to improve them but it failed, barely. I think they are gonna try to get passed again in the near future.

ahs_indian_fan
02-02-2012, 11:33 AM
So did Stephenville ever get lights on its baseball field? Still playing softball at the city park? Oh, how's that football stadium, oh wait, that's Tarleton's. No need to be bashing on others facilities when Stephenville isn't exactly rolling in great facilities.
They are talking about it on the radio right now calling Venus' press box a deer stand and the stadium capacity is 1200

Sville
02-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Hey Sville... Did you see the district Aledo was put in?? Talk about a joke!

Yes I did I thought their last district was a cup cake district but now they are in a FWISD district plus Grnabury, holy cow. Ken Hall's rushing record might of fallen if Gray got to play in that district.

Sville
02-02-2012, 11:39 AM
So did Stephenville ever get lights on its baseball field? Still playing softball at the city park? Oh, how's that football stadium, oh wait, that's Tarleton's. No need to be bashing on others facilities when Stephenville isn't exactly rolling in great facilities.

Yep we do have lights on the baseball field and they have done some upgrades there, the city park as a nice womens fastpitch field as the annually hold the ASA district 12 tournys there, even though we do play at TSU we pay them $88,000 a year to use that facility.

Bosqueville
02-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Not to bag on S'ville....but their facilities aren't exactly state of the art anymore. ;)

Have you seen their locker rooms??? I know it's TSU but come on... Compared to 80% of 3A, their top notch!!

Sville
02-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Possible non-district schedule.

Week-0 Monterrey Tech -tentative
Week-1 Aledo- Solid
Week-2 Propser- tentative
Week-3 Celina- tentative

Still need weeks 4 & 5

rholl
02-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Yep we do have lights on the baseball field and they have done some upgrades there, the city park as a nice womens fastpitch field as the annually hold the ASA district 12 tournys there, even though we do play at TSU we pay them $88,000 a year to use that facility.
RENEGOTIATE!!!! Bump it too $100,000, move into TSU gym and TSU baseball field close down SISD facilities

Lion_Addict
02-02-2012, 11:53 AM

Week-1 Aledo- Solid
Week-3 Celina- tentative

Still need weeks 4 & 5

Hmmmm....Would really like to see the matchup with Aledo (of course) but also the Celina game will be interesting.

Mrs Lion_Addict
02-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Where is Monterrey Tech?

Week-1 Aledo- Solid
Week-3 Celina- tentative

Still need weeks 4 & 5

Emerson1
02-02-2012, 12:12 PM
One of those schools from Mexico. Surprised anyone would schedule them again after they had to bail on half of their games last season.

hollywood
02-02-2012, 12:14 PM

S'ville doesn't have facilities... they get use Tarleton's. :D

Maybe they can use the Jr highs field now that their 3A.

Lion_Addict
02-02-2012, 12:20 PM
S'ville doesn't have facilities... they get use Tarleton's. :D

Maybe they can use the Jr highs field now that their 3A.

:clap: :)

91 lion
02-02-2012, 12:20 PM
:twitch: NOT! Bi-District Playoffs...we'll see ya'll :)

Odds are we wont see Sville in the playoffs. Lampasas and Burnet both have higher enrollment.

Lampasas 978
Burnet 951
Brownwood 938
Gatesville 826
Liberty Hill 807
Llano 530

Sville
02-02-2012, 12:23 PM
One of those schools from Mexico. Surprised anyone would schedule them again after they had to bail on half of their games last season.

Coach G didn't want to consider them at first because of that but right now he is keeping all options open. I will say that if that game happens I would be interested if they would fill the visitor side with the Hispanic population in Erath County.

RoyceTTU
Odds are we wont see Sville in the playoffs. Lampasas and Burnet both have higher enrollment.

Lampasas 978
Burnet 951
Brownwood 938
Gatesville 826
Liberty Hill 807
Llano 530

Am i wrong, but do these numbers seem alot more even than our last years district? of coarse with the exception of llano

Lion_Addict

Lampasas 978
Burnet 951
Brownwood 938
Gatesville 826
Liberty Hill 807
Llano 530

Yeah, I just saw that Burnet's enrollment was higher. I'll just shut up now, HA HA!

Lion_Addict
02-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Am i wrong, but do these numbers seem alot more even than our last years district? of coarse with the exception of llano

:iagree:

Sville
02-02-2012, 12:25 PM
This is why I don't see why Shipley didn't want to play us. We're not going to meet in the playoffs and it is a rivalry big money game.

rholl
02-02-2012, 12:27 PM

Lampasas 978
Burnet 951
Brownwood 938
Gatesville 826
Liberty Hill 807
Llano 530

Could be wrong here but a possible 1st round game between Alvarado and B'wood Liberty Hill Burnett ...etc????

hollywood
02-02-2012, 12:28 PM
This is why I don't see why Shipley didn't want to play us. We're not going to meet in the playoffs and it is a rivalry big money game.

Not as big of deal as in years past.. Aledo has become Sville's new rival anyway.

Lion_Addict
02-02-2012, 12:29 PM

When they interviewed him earlier he talked like we may see ya'll in the playoffs, and he didn't want to have to play the same team twice. This was just after he received the word on where we would be so.... don't know. Sure was hoping we'd have ya'll on the schedule somewhere.

Mrs Lion_Addict
02-02-2012, 12:41 PM
:vrycnfsd: Ok Thanks for the info

Sville
02-02-2012, 12:41 PM
When they interviewed him earlier he talked like we may see ya'll in the playoffs, and he didn't want to have to play the same team twice. This was just after he received the word on where we would be so.... don't know. Sure was hoping we'd have ya'll on the schedule somewhere.

We weren't going to play Aledo if we remained 4A, so I understand not wanting to play a team twice but with two teams larger than yall that have a good shot of being one of the playoff reps out of yalls district I think us meeting in the playoffs is minimal.

91 lion
02-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Not as big of deal as in years past.. Aledo has become Sville's new rival anyway.

Hollywood,

Before today, I would have agreed with you about Sville/Aledo rivalry...but as it stands now, that rivalry will soon be gone too. Unless Sville moves back up (doubt it) or Aledo drops (double doubt it) they will cease to care about one another. Its hard to have a rivalry...if they dont even play eachother.

Think about it, Bwood and Sville were in the same district (with few exceptions) for decade upon decade, but the moment that R1 numbers started to change and realighment split us up (90's-2000's), the rivalry changed. even before we dropped, we had years that we weren't scheduled...and we were both in 4a.

As much as Sville may want it, they will not be Aledo's rival as long as they are in 3a.

....but since it looks like we (Sville/Bwood) will both be down here in 3a for a while....we may as well dance:). Yall (Sville) wont be the largest enrollment in R1 forever...and there's a good chance we could be in the same district again soon...so, you know us.....the Lions definitely don't mind being your Huckleberry! Im sure Hollywood would agree.

Emerson1
02-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Coach G didn't want to consider them at first because of that but right now he is keeping all options open. I will say that if that game happens I would be interested if they would fill the visitor side with the Hispanic population in Erath County.
I highly doubt the mexican's here would care.

That's like wondering if all the black people would come out and watch Skyline play.

91 lion
02-02-2012, 12:48 PM
I highly doubt the mexican's here would care.

That's like wondering if all the black people would come out and watch Skyline play.

??? Uh, ok???

regaleagle
02-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Sorry Sville fans, but according to the realignment broadcast and Matt Stepp, Celina said no to playing you. That means you have an 'empty' schedule so far, except for Aledo. Monterey Tech is never etched in stone come the week of the game with the Mexican Cartel problems at the border. It's really gonna be tough finding good quality non-district games to schedule for you guys.

GrTigers6
02-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey Refugio is always looking for quality opponents!:thinking::D

hollywood
02-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Hollywood,

Before today, I would have agreed with you about Sville/Aledo rivalry...but as it stands now, that rivalry will soon be gone too. Unless Sville moves back up (doubt it) or Aledo drops (double doubt it) they will cease to care about one another. Its hard to have a rivalry...if they dont even play eachother.

Think about it, Bwood and Sville were in the same district (with few exceptions) for decade upon decade, but the moment that R1 numbers started to change and realighment split us up (90's-2000's), the rivalry changed. even before we dropped, we had years that we weren't scheduled...and we were both in 4a.

As much as Sville may want it, they will not be Aledo's rival as long as they are in 3a.

....but since it looks like we (Sville/Bwood) will both be down here in 3a for a while....we may as well dance:). Yall (Sville) wont be the largest enrollment in R1 forever...and there's a good chance we could be in the same district again soon...so, you know us.....the Lions definitely don't mind being your Huckleberry! Im sure Hollywood would agree.

I wish they would have danced this season, but it's really not that big of deal to the kids in S'ville anymore. Could it be reignited, of course. But it's more the parents and HC that still get after it.

Oh well, there's still a slight chance in the playoffs. Burnet, Lampasas... they aren't shoe in's this season! Liberty Hill, Gatesville

Cam
02-02-2012, 01:09 PM
I dont want to speak for Lampasas but I will guarantee that Sville will make the playoffs

Lampasas is an up and comer!...Beware of the Badger!...

91 lion
02-02-2012, 01:17 PM
I wish they would have danced this season, but it's really not that big of deal to the kids in S'ville anymore. Could it be reignited, of course. But it's more the parents and HC that still get after it.

Oh well, there's still a slight chance in the playoffs. Burnet, Lampasas... they aren't shoe in's this season! Liberty Hill, Gatesville

very true

lv2937
02-02-2012, 01:33 PM
i can see brownwood going d1 next year. i thinf it will be brownwood, gatesville, and liberty hill making the play offs next year.

BEAST
02-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Hey Ville, you may recall you guys left our sub varsities high and dry with the excuse of the travel was to expensive last season? Well, I guess it was to expensive for us to drive that 50 miles also.

BEAST

91 lion
02-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Hey Ville, you may recall you guys left our sub varsities high and dry with the excuse of the travel was to expensive last season? Well, I guess it was to expensive for us to drive that 50 miles also

BEAST

I didnt want to say anything about that, but since my buddy BEAST brought it up.....that was bush league. Those subvarsity teams need their reps too.

hollywood
02-02-2012, 02:15 PM
I didnt want to say anything about that, but since my buddy BEAST brought it up.....that was bush league. Those subvarsity teams need their reps too.

Word around here was they were scurt!

BEAST
02-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Word around here was they were scurt!

Ville boys told Shipley that the travel cost was too much. Left us hanging.

BEAST

Sville
02-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Im gonna call BS on that one especially when you look at where the Sville sub-varsity teams went to ALL their other games, Bwood would of been the shortest drive with the exception of Aledo. Lets face it Bwood and Celina neither one would sack up and play us.

SHSBulldog00
02-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Stephenville vs. Waco LaVega

ccmom
02-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Im gonna call BS on that one especially when you look at where the Sville sub-varsity teams went to ALL their other games, Bwood would of been the shortest drive with the exception of Aledo. Lets face it Bwood and Celina neither one would sack up and play us.Then why did subvarsity games cancel that year?

Old LB
02-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Im gonna call BS on that one especially when you look at where the Sville sub-varsity teams went to ALL their other games, Bwood would of been the shortest drive with the exception of Aledo. Lets face it Bwood and Celina neither one would sack up and play us.

Brownwood has played Sville how many times through the years? I call BS on that one my friend. Hopefully we play in the playoffs, I really doubt we have seen the last BW/Sville matchup.

As for Celina you are probably right. :) Matter of fact, I haven't seen many of the Celina faithful on here today.

Sville
02-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Then why did subvarsity games cancel that year?

We played Bwood in sub-varsity last year and swept them.

Old LB
02-02-2012, 03:01 PM
One thing to bear in mind for the almighty yellowjackets is you won't be playing Abilene Wylie, Brownwood, and the likes for a non distict game anymore. These games will count for all the marbles now, could be a little more diffucult than the past couple years.

ccmom
02-02-2012, 03:04 PM
We played Bwood in sub-varsity last year and swept them. Hmmm...

Sville
02-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Look I understand Coach Shipley's reasoning for not wanting to schedule a head of time with the possibility of having to play us early in the playoffs as well. We have not faired to well in those scenerios over the last several years with Aledo and WF Rider. But once the districts were aligned with Bwood likely going D2, I was hoping he would reconsider and play us in non-district.

BEAST
02-02-2012, 03:17 PM
We played Bwood in sub-varsity last year and swept them.

Let me be more specific, 7th and 8th grade.

BEAST

Sville
02-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Just so yall know I own and operate http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/ and have invited all of Stephenville to come and join in on the fun over here. :)

SHSBulldog00
02-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Just so yall know I own and operate http://stephenvilleyellowjackets.com/ and have invited all of Stephenville to come and join in on the fun over here. :)

http://youtu.be/rleFtLM2hqs

ccmom
02-02-2012, 03:58 PM
We played Bwood in sub-varsity last year and swept them.Why did the jr high games cancel?

BEAST
02-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Why did the jr high games cancel?

We were told that travel was the issue. 54 freaking miles?? That didnt set well with our staff as our JH teams just went without that week. So, we were in no real hurry to help them out right now. Good luck with schedule.

BEAST

FB-fanatic
02-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Welcome to 3A Stephenville Yellowjackets. I would ask that you keep in mind that you are coming into a classification as the "big boys" with numbers doubling the size of my team, Lorena, along with others. I hope you keep this in mind and that a bit of humbleness can go a long way, as we have tried to remind our new brethren from Brownwood. We look forward to the next seasons of friendly banter and maybe new rivalries. Actually, my home town of Comanche, many moons ago, played S'ville and Grandbury in non-district and game S'ville a good run for their money along with beating Grandbury most of the time.

Again, welcome aboard!

Sville
02-02-2012, 05:20 PM
We were told that travel was the issue. 54 freaking miles?? That didnt set well with our staff as our JH teams just went without that week. So, we were in no real hurry to help them out right now. Good luck with schedule.BEAST

I have a good handle of what goes on at the high school level, but Sville Jr. High has an athletic coordinator that handles their scheduling. I have no knowledge of what BEAST is talking about but I take his word for it. I believe Shipley should of called Gillespie and talked to him about that if he didn't. I bet Coach G would of looked into the circumstances, cause I know how he feels about teams backing out.

toddg
02-02-2012, 05:31 PM
why wouldnt Celina, or anyone else want to play Stephenville..its a great "test' game. im looking fwd to Alvarado having sville in district again..our program is much improved since last time..unless they already have their schedule filled, Bridgeport aint skeerd of anybody..i bet they would want to play the jackets..same goes for Kennedale or Everman.

Sville
02-02-2012, 05:42 PM
why wouldnt Celina, or anyone else want to play Stephenville..its a great "test' game. im looking fwd to Alvarado having sville in district again..our program is much improved since last time..unless they already have their schedule filled, Bridgeport aint skeerd of anybody..i bet they would want to play the jackets..same goes for Kennedale or Everman.

Celina flat out turned Sville down, I can't speak on the other schools you mentioned but believe me we started trying everyone within a 200 mile radius and know are open state wide to fill the schedule out as evidence of our week 4 home and home game with Amarillo High. We tried to go neutral site with Coach Maxwell but he didn't want to lose a home game which is understandable. That Amarillo game is a perfect time to use my frequent flier miles. :)

toddg
02-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Celina flat out turned Sville down, I can't speak on the other schools you mentioned but believe me we started trying everyone within a 200 mile radius and know are open state wide to fill the schedule out as evidence of our week 4 home and home game with Amarillo High. We tried to go neutral site with Coach Maxwell but he didn't want to lose a home game which is understandable. That Amarillo game is a perfect time to use my frequent flier miles. :)

i hear ya, Alvarado is lookin for a week 2 as well.

3 and out
02-02-2012, 10:05 PM

I can guarantee you that Celina is not afraid of Stephenville! The fact of the matter is the coaches at Celina are probably concerned about all of their teams, JV's and JH's (not that Stephenville isn't) having games that week and not having to travel to Stephenville or vice versa on a Thursday night. Celina already has 2 weeks during district to try and find games since Lonestar and Ranchview are in multiple school districts and their jh's play in the city league. The only thing they are scared of is not having games for all of their teams that week.

regaleagle
02-02-2012, 10:43 PM
I guess the welcome mat isn't exactly being rolled out to Sville afterall, huh. Didn't figure it would be anyway, to tell you the truth. Nothing wrong with Sville, but that's just the way it is in competing for titles. And Sville represents serious competition to the contenders. Argyle is one of them. Maybe not this year, but certainly the following year when Sadler will be a Sr.

footballfine09
02-02-2012, 11:11 PM
as long as stephenville doesnt get the big head they will be more than most or probably anyone can handle.

regaleagle
02-03-2012, 01:27 AM
More than most, but not all. As Brownwood will tell you happened to them in 2010, and that was a very special team. There are some very capable football teams in 3A playing with less than many quality 4A programs. These teams are usually well-coached, have a better than avg. number of athletes they have developed over the years, and the team plays together well. Stephenville will run into some competition in 3a, I can promise you that.

Ville-D
02-03-2012, 02:26 AM
Glad to be here.

toddg
02-03-2012, 03:14 AM
More than most, but not all. As Brownwood will tell you happened to them in 2010, and that was a very special team. There are some very capable football teams in 3A playing with less than many quality 4A programs. These teams are usually well-coached, have a better than avg. number of athletes they have developed over the years, and the team plays together well. Stephenville will run into some competition in 3a, I can promise you that.

they have competition in their new district..Alvarado..and we are a lot more solid of a program across the board than we were last time we were in the same district 5 years ago..we are 27-3 with the kids that have been in coach Dixon's program since 7th grade..so we are just at the beginning of this program's full apex. my wife is happy that Aledo and Stephenville will keep their yearly battle going..she loves her Bearcats..

toddg
02-03-2012, 03:20 AM
Glad to be here. I, for one, am glad your here!

mwrams
02-03-2012, 05:36 AM
Time to chime in a little on the topic of the Jackets. After being in 4A and in their district (along with Aledo & Everman) for several years let me say yes their is competition in 3A. Is it equal to 4A? No. When you play a powerhouse 3A team you may see one or maybe even 2 real studs that good play Division 1. With a 4A powerhouse they may have 4 or 5. Such as those Bearcats or Dogs from E town. We have been playing the ville for years even in their glory days of the 90's and I expect them to dominate region 1.