PDA

View Full Version : Bellville- Kyle Mueller

hookandladder
02-01-2012, 08:22 AM
I looked at the 2012 Rice baseball rooster and his name was not on it, does anyone know if he is hurt or has he transferred.

OLE'BULL
02-01-2012, 09:17 AM
I looked at the 2012 Rice baseball rooster and his name was not on it, does anyone know if he is hurt or has he transferred.

Do not hold me to it but I think I remember hearing he has transferred to Blinn JC. Great program right up the street from Bellville.

baseballcoach13
02-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Do not hold me to it but I think I remember hearing he has transferred to Blinn JC. Great program right up the street from Bellville.

He is on Blinn's roster

hookandladder
02-01-2012, 11:25 AM

Wonder why he decided to transfer, great looking kid.

baseballcoach13
02-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Wonder why he decided to transfer, great looking kid.

May have had a real good summer, got some attention and wanted to get drafted sooner than after his jr year. He is most definitely one of those 'projectable' kids.

hookandladder
02-01-2012, 11:53 AM
May have had a real good summer, got some attention and wanted to get drafted sooner than after his jr year. He is most definitely one of those 'projectable' kids.

Could be however seems odd you would sign with Rice and not want to graduate from there, I am betting he will sign with another college after Blinn. Time will tell.

zebrablue2
02-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Could be however seems odd you would sign with Rice and not want to graduate from there, I am betting he will sign with another college after Blinn. Time will tell.

I play Golf with him, and the way he is hitting the little white ball, could be the next Tiger Woods. He was 350 yards behind my 4-some Sunday and it hit 10 yards behind us. Kyle will do well at Blinn, and hopefully be an Aggie soon, or drafted.. Good kid!!!