PDA

View Full Version : Dang Liberty Hill!!

Cam
01-31-2012, 01:45 PM
Those are some serious Tonka trucks movin' dirt all over the place off Hwy. 29!....that must be some serious school ya'll are buildin'....is the stadium gonna have a retractable roof too??...Is the principal gonna have a mansion on the grounds along with guest homes for the school board?.......Is there a site on the web where we can see a conceptual drawing of the new digs?....damn, I ask too many questions......With Austin growin' and people movin' out farther, I'm sure LH is headin' towards 4A in the near future.....course that's if everybody from LH and the surrounding areas don't move to Marble Falls just cause Dodgy-boy is there!!:)

Cam
01-31-2012, 02:06 PM
Wow!...like my cousin from Chile would say in his broken English, "that's berry berry nice"!.....
I might just have to start liking the color purple!.......http://lhisd.huckabee-inc.com/SD.pdf

Saggy Aggie
01-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Damn that's pretty nice

ccmom
01-31-2012, 02:39 PM
Very nice!!!

LHdog
01-31-2012, 05:19 PM
Why does it say that the site plan has been removed for "security reasons". I don't get that.

LH Panther Mom
01-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Why does it say that the site plan has been removed for "security reasons". I don't get that.
I'm not sure, but they took a number of pages down quite some time ago. I think it might be plans of the kitchens where they concoct the Hold the Rope juice. :D

I'm just sad that all my kids will be gone when it opens. :( I'm really excited about the new athletic complex. It will be awesome to have both baseball AND softball at the same place, using the same concession stand.

And Cam - don't hold your breath for us to be 4A. My guess is another 4-6 years, maybe more. You'll just have to get used to the tide that turned a few years ago. :devil: