PDA

View Full Version : My baby is watering dirt!!!!!!!!!

pancho villa
01-27-2012, 09:40 AM
every time Ms Villa and I talk to my little girl we ask "How was girls standaround today" or "how is my little dirt waterer?" I can't belive she is sponsoring high school girls standaround!

Old Tiger
01-27-2012, 09:40 AM
every time Ms Villa and I talk to my little girl we ask "How was girls standaround today" or "how is my little dirt waterer?" I can't belive she is sponsoring high school girls standaround!HS Girls Standaround >>>>>> HS Boys Standaround

GrTigers6
01-27-2012, 09:50 AM
every time Ms Villa and I talk to my little girl we ask "How was girls standaround today" or "how is my little dirt waterer?" I can't belive she is sponsoring high school girls standaround!No matter what you call it its my last Sport for my youngest child so I will water dirt. standaround or whatever every night till hopefully sometime in late may or June!:thumbsup::)

Trashman
01-27-2012, 12:34 PM
every time Ms Villa and I talk to my little girl we ask "How was girls standaround today" or "how is my little dirt waterer?" I can't belive she is sponsoring high school girls standaround!

I feel your pain Poncho....all 5 of my daughters watered dirt.....I still haven't told their grandparents......oh the shame.