PDA

View Full Version : Wylie Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs

sportzman44
01-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Congratulations Wylie, It didnt turn out like I hoped it would,you know..the two game losing streak but maybe just maybe one more shot at you in the playoffs.

Good job on the boys side also and good luck down the road.

GO BROWNWOOD!!!

ccmom
01-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Girls
Wylie 51
Brownwood 36

Boys
Wylie 67
Brownwood 41

Great job Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs!!

Sportzman, you are right in that the girls just might have a third matchup. Good luck to Brownwood and I hope your daughter continues to heal and recover.

sportzman44
01-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Sportzman, you are right in that the girls just might have a third matchup. Good luck to Brownwood and I hope your daughter continues to heal and recover.[/QUOTE]

Thank you ccmom, my daughter is doing well just frustrated..she has not got to play against Wylie yet this year so we are hoping that we get that third shot and she is able to play and help pull off the upset. :)

again congratulations to Wylie and good luck.

ccmom
01-25-2012, 08:03 AM
http://m.reporternews.com/news/2012/jan/25/little-wylie-bully-brownwood/

hollywood
01-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Congrats to both.

Maybe the Lady Lions soccer team can find some redemption on the pitch this season. ;)

BEAST
01-25-2012, 09:31 AM
Congrats to both.

Maybe the Lady Lions soccer team can find some redemption on the pitch this season. ;)

Pretty sure that will happen when we get our 4 strongest players back. As for the girls basketball game, we got Littled. She is awesome. That and we couldnt hit a jumper to save our lives. I bet we missed 10 3's.

BEAST

RoyceTTU
01-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Congrats to both.

With the win last night, they really gained some confidence back. They had been beat down week after week facing nothing but 4a and 5a schools. The injuries and bumps and buises are getting better. From what was told to me last night, the demeanor on the bus was a complete 180 from the demeanor after the aledo tourney.

We will see what happens Thursday as they head down to College Station.

Old LB
01-25-2012, 10:21 AM
With the win last night, they really gained some confidence back. They had been beat down week after week facing nothing but 4a and 5a schools. The injuries and bumps and buises are getting better. From what was told to me last night, the demeanor on the bus was a complete 180 from the demeanor after the aledo tourney.

We will see what happens Thursday as they head down to College Station.

Watched both soccer games last night, girls seemed to be having fun and playing well together.

ccmom
01-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Congrats to both.

Maybe the Lady Lions soccer team can find some redemption on the pitch this season. ;)Our girls are struggling in soccer thus far this season. They are coming off a good 2010 season, but are dealing with some growing pains under a new coach. They play hard though and I think they can get rolling.

RoyceTTU
01-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Watched both soccer games last night, girls seemed to be having fun and playing well together.

Hopefully soon I can make it to a game, I'll hit you up when I do if you don't mind sitting chatting with a young buck :D

ccmom
01-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Hopefully soon I can make it to a game, I'll hit you up when I do if you don't mind sitting chatting with a young buck :D

Young buck? Is Tin Cup coming? :wave:

RoyceTTU
01-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Young buck? Is Tin Cup coming? :wave:

how old is tin cup?

ccmom
01-25-2012, 11:48 AM
He's a baby!! Maybe 23ish? I was just messing with you, though. You are all young to me...sigh...

RoyceTTU
01-25-2012, 11:55 AM
He's a baby!! Maybe 23ish? I was just messing with you, though. You are all young to me...sigh...

Yeah, thats even young to me....lol

I like to think @31 I'm still young, but my body after drinking/running/lifting or even staying up late says "Your not getting any younger" LOL

ccmom
01-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Yeah, thats even young to me....lol

I like to think @31 I'm still young, but my body after drinking/running/lifting or even staying up late says "Your not getting any younger" LOL

I hit the big FOUR ZERO last month. Went on a weekend get away with my girlfriends and celebrated like we were 21. That was all great, except I think it took me a week to recover. I don't believe I will be going on a trip like that for at least another 40 years.:ack!:

Tin Cup
01-25-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm halfway to 50. Nice to see that I'm SO popular lol

RoyceTTU
01-25-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm halfway to 50. Nice to see that I'm SO popular lol

CCMOM has a crush on you

Tin Cup
01-25-2012, 02:21 PM
CCMOM has a crush on you

Ya who can blame her!!!

ccmom
01-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Ya who can blame her!!!

Silly, silly children...

hollywood
01-26-2012, 10:32 AM
I hit the big FOUR ZERO last month. Went on a weekend get away with my girlfriends and celebrated like we were 21. That was all great, except I think it took me a week to recover. I don't believe I will be going on a trip like that for at least another 40 years.:ack!:

LOL... Congrats on surviving the weekend get away... and congrats on the big 4-O. Not there yet, but not far away. ;)