PDA

View Full Version : Hey Barbers Hill, where are you guys?

trojandad
11-19-2002, 08:27 AM
Ok, guys, we've given you a few days to lick your wounds. We need to hear from you.

YES, IT WAS A HORRIBLE CALL !!!

Sure feel bad for you guys. But listen, we need you guys. Let us know what's up. Who's going to our game and who's going to the Liberty game? Can't call it a season yet. You guys would expect us to be there if you were still playing and we weren't.

Saw how much you guys were hurting after the game. You're still a class act and we need that class workin for us. So get back out here!! lol

LP-DB
11-19-2002, 08:16 PM
Yes It WAS A HORRIBLE CALL>>

But its over now and we need yall's support get back out here!

# 80

trojandad
11-19-2002, 11:12 PM
I ain't lettin it go guys.

QBKilla, round up your men, grab my grill shelves I forgot on the ground out there when I was charcoaling (oh geez) and let us know what's up.

You guys are needed in district help, don't play out on us! Our guys need to look on the sidelines and see y'all there.

RBARKER
11-20-2002, 08:32 AM
I'm still here :D If the BH loss wasn't enough i got sick after being out doors this weekend. I am all better now and ready to witness some football!!! I havn't looked yet to see if Coldspring and Liberty play on the same day but if they don't I plan on going to both! if they are on the same day then i guess i will flip a coin. Goodluck to both teams yall are representing 22-3A well.

trojandad
11-20-2002, 08:45 AM
Sorry to hear RBarker, get better, man. Well, we started out playing on separate days but now we're both on Fri night, us at Huntsville and Liberty in Tomball. I know, I was wanting to see both, too. So get to flipping, we'll take heads.

QB85
11-20-2002, 12:13 PM
Trojandad, some of the guys are trying to ease the pain with a little duck hunting. Just remember, as long as our district is in the playoffs BH will be there. Go get 'em!

ThSwedish
11-20-2002, 12:14 PM
We Barbers Hillians are still here. The loss was quite a blow to us. Just give us a little more time we'll be back and running on the page. I suspect there will be a great turn out in the following games.

trojandad
11-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Can't say I wouldn't want a few ducks myself. But you guys better be there. You'd want the same from us if you were playing and we weren't. We need you guys.

AggieJohn
11-20-2002, 02:45 PM
Here's an idea...rather than duck hunting.....why don't yall go Cardinal Hunting.....that's prolly a bad joke at this time...but heck of a season BH...and when dolan get's back on here tell him i said he's got my vote for all district..right next to havard...just imagine both of them in your backfield.....whhooooo

ej2525
11-20-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey, Cardinal hunting is illegal in the State of Texas!!! eek!

FBmania
11-20-2002, 03:41 PM
Hey Tojan dad, we haven't left. I have been fortunate enough to have been real busy lately. wink But the couple of times I've tried to post my computer has locked up. Maybe all the tears have shorted it out. :mad: :D Don't worry we'll be here, and we will be back next year. I'll try to get loose and chat tomorrow.

Let's go get'em Panthers and Trojans!......... Oh yeah! And Cardinals too. How could I have forgotten about those Cards? Good luck guys this weekend! :D :D :D

<small>[ November 20, 2002, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

ej2525
11-20-2002, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the well wishes for the Cards!! It's a shame BH & BC had to meet so early in the playoffs they are both good squads. I will be pulling hard for the Cards and biting my nails Saturday night. Good luck to the Panthers & Trojans this weekend as well.

LP-DB
11-20-2002, 08:58 PM
Its not illegal unless you get caught!!
haha

# 80

trojandad
11-20-2002, 09:34 PM
Hey FBMania, QB85, ThSwedish, all the rest of you Hillsters, it's good to hear from you, and we're glad ur still breathin, but as much as we'd like to have you back on the board, and as glad as we are to hear you got some ducks (actually jealous a little), we're not talkin about having you here yakking.

WE WANT YOUR BUTTS AT OUR GAMES ! ! lol

Wasn't trying to make it sound like you guys weren't wanted online, but we'll have food and drinks waiting on ya. I know black uni's and blue letter jackets usually clash, but I think they'll look pretty good together for a few nights. See you guys there!!