PDA

View Full Version : Who's it gonna be? Niner's or Giants

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm pullin for the niner's. Hoping San Fran's D puts Ely on his back often.

Roughneck93
01-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Pregame I picked a Giants/Patriots Super Bowl. But, being that the Giants are the Cowboys rival, I'm hoping SF wins.

SHSBulldog00
01-22-2012, 07:55 PM
I'll say Giant's, so Brady can get another crack at NY after they beat him in his only career Super Bowl loss.

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 09:08 PM
I'll say Giant's, so Brady can get another crack at NY after they beat him in his only career Super Bowl loss.

I hear ya. Yeah, i was pullin for the Pat's in that game. If the giants do win this one, I'll be on the Brady wagon in the SB. I've been a fan of a lot of 49ers players over the years and I'd like to see them win another one.

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 09:36 PM
This one could possibly go down to the wire too. Atleast neither of these championship games have been blowouts or even lopsided to the least

STANG RED
01-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I dont really care who wins this game, BUT it drives me crazy how many times Eli goes deep on 3rd down. But I see this alot in the NFL, and it seldom works. Why throw such a low percentage deep pass, when you only need a few yards? No answer required. I'm just venting.

Phil C
01-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Looks like SF made the big mistake in OT and cost them the game.

Phil C
01-22-2012, 10:29 PM
Man I hope the Super Bowl game is as great and close as the ones we had today. I think NE will win no matter who they play which looks like it will be the Giants.

Phil C
01-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Man I hope the Super Bowl game is as great and close as the ones we had today. I think NE will win no matter who they play which looks like it will be the Giants.

Giants to Super Bowl with NE. I also hope the game isn't decided by a last minute mistake like this one and we have a good super bowl no matter who wins.

yellaseeker
01-23-2012, 01:24 AM
Giants to Super Bowl with NE. I also hope the game isn't decided by a last minute mistake like this one and we have a good super bowl no matter who wins.

I do too. Burned out on seeing teams blow their chances after having real good games.

BEAST
01-23-2012, 09:40 AM
I do too. Burned out on seeing teams blow their chances after having real good games.

Me too. We should be getting ready for a Ravens/Niners Super Bowl.

BEAST