PDA

View Full Version : Can the raven's pull it off?

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 03:24 PM
I think what coach Cower said is key for the raven's. They need to pass early in order to run late. I really think they need to attck the patriot secondary early so rice's running game can be more eeffective. Of course, that won't be enough if their plans to pressure Brady early doesn't work for them.

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Not a good start offensively for the raven's. Gotta get the short passing game going or they're going to be in flacco's face all day.

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Hell of a game so far. 10-10 with 6min left in half.

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 06:01 PM
Well, that was a retarded call. Should have tried to tie it up. Instead, brady gets the ball with two minutes and some change and a three point lead.

ExScoop
01-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Missed field goals will kill any team

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Boy did that suck. Couldn't tie it with a damn chip shot.

eagles_victory
01-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Everyone will blame the kicker (and they should) but the receiver should of caught that pas from Flacco earlier in the drive.

FB-fanatic
01-22-2012, 06:22 PM
Everyone will blame the kicker (and they should) but the receiver should of caught that pas from Flacco earlier in the drive.

Agree. Still yelling at the TV over that drop in the endzone!

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 06:34 PM

Yeah, ur right it really started goin down hill when flacco threw the pic even though the defense got the ball back afterwards. I just hate it when a team has played better than the other and is in the position at the end to take it home and instead, takes a crap on the field. I hope like hell the niner's can win cause i don't want another giants/pats superbowl.

Txbroadcaster
01-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Yeah, ur right it really started goin down hill when flacco threw the pic even though the defense got the ball back afterwards. .

how did it go downhill after the int? The Ravens drove right down the field

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 06:46 PM
how did it go downhill after the int? The Ravens drove right down the field

They played pretty much mistake free football till then. Then came the dropped pass then the missed field goal. Look, that's my perception of the game and i know ur so use to debating on this forum that you look for an opportunity on every thread. Let's not just look for something u can disagree with on this one and save it for the romo threads.

Roughneck93
01-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Player of the game for the Patriots...Sterling Moore. He had everything to do with Evans not catching that ball in the endzone.

yellaseeker
01-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Player of the game for the Patriots...Sterling Moore. He had everything to do with Evans not catching that ball in the endzone.

Ur right on that. He got his hands in there just in time to knock it lose.