PDA

View Full Version : Reailignment

Lonestars06
01-22-2012, 01:02 PM
3A Downlow. What are the rumors about reailigment? Who most likely going to get the raw end of the deal? Giddings/LaGrange staying in district, what about Smithville? Stationed here in Alaska, so I don't get Texas rumors to fast up here!

Tun

ExScoop
01-22-2012, 06:14 PM
What's the exact time will it be released on Feb. 2?
I'm sure the UIL server will be getting a lot of hits

I remember about 10 years ago it took forever to get on the UIL site since the server was so small

FB-fanatic
01-22-2012, 06:56 PM
There are going to be quite a few live radio broadcasts from the meetings; word should get out pretty quickly this year.

SHSBulldog00
01-22-2012, 07:53 PM
What's the exact time will it be released on Feb. 2?
I'm sure the UIL server will be getting a lot of hits

I remember about 10 years ago it took forever to get on the UIL site since the server was so small

9:00 am CST

3afan
01-23-2012, 07:21 AM
predictiing the realigmnet is futile ... but can be interesting and fun

Matthew328
01-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Just listen to TheOldCoach broadcast...that's all you need to do

Old Tiger
01-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Just listen to TheOldCoach broadcast...that's all you need to dolive from the uil headquarters in Canada?

Matthew328
01-23-2012, 09:51 AM
live from the uil headquarters in Canada?

live from the Birdville FAAC! I'm not in Canada yet

ExScoop
01-23-2012, 08:31 PM
I remember going to the Victoria Service Center in the Victoria Mall way back when to find out-Lots of coaches were there waiting to get their packets- Those were the good times for reporters so you could interview the coaches.

I also remember getting them faxed to me at the newspaper office from Austin

SHSBulldog00
01-23-2012, 10:15 PM
I remember going to the Victoria's Secret Center in the Victoria Mall way back when to find out-Lots of coaches were there waiting to get their packets- Those were the good times for reporters so you could interview the coaches.

I fixed it for ya.

Matthew328
01-24-2012, 09:41 AM
I remember going to the Victoria Service Center in the Victoria Mall way back when to find out-Lots of coaches were there waiting to get their packets- Those were the good times for reporters so you could interview the coaches.

DFW is interesting because there's two service centers, but no one goes there...everyone goes to Birdville..so its basically double the coaches that would be in one service center..its friggin awesome...its literally like the NY Stock Exchange in there...good times indeed..hoping to have plenty of coaches on for interviews...