PDA

View Full Version : Girls basketball...what a show

ccmom
01-21-2012, 08:59 AM
This was quite a treat for the fans and a great experience for all these young ladies.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2012/jan/21/wylie-girls-drop-thriller-to-thesa/

sportzman44
01-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Wow,sounds like it was a lot of fun. I reall enjoy those types of games with a playoff like atmosphere. Congratulation to THESA for a win against a very good Wylie team. I wish the results would have been a little diffrent though, I hate to see Wylie lose two in a row... :)
see you Tuesday an good luck Lady Bulldogs

GO BROWNWOOD!!

ccmom
01-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Wow,sounds like it was a lot of fun. I reall enjoy those types of games with a playoff like atmosphere. Congratulation to THESA for a win against a very good Wylie team. I wish the results would have been a little diffrent though, I hate to see Wylie lose two in a row... :)

GO BROWNWOOD!!Haha...very clever! Good luck to Brownwood on Tuesday. It should be another great one!

slingshot
01-21-2012, 05:15 PM

GO BROWNWOOD!!Just means the Wylie girls will come to BWD in a bad mood... look out Lady Lions!

sportzman44
01-21-2012, 05:50 PM
That crossed my mind as well but I am trying to remain positive and hoping for a Lady Bulldog two game losing streak instead.

GO BROWNWOOD!!!!