PDA

View Full Version : LE Dads children

LE Dads son
01-20-2012, 01:26 AM
This is Carl's (LEDad) son. Me and my sister are both doing fine. She made a full recovery and though we both still have the horrible memories of that night we also have the wonderful memories of our father. Thanks to all of u for all of ur support. My sister is now halfway through her freshman yr in the LE marching band and doing very well in school and life. I recently graduated basic training and ait for the Army Reserves on December 16 and started college at East Texas Baptist University in Marshall, TX on January 9th. Thanks again for all your support and prayers.

Tx Challenge
01-20-2012, 03:08 AM
Thanks so much for the update. Your Dad is missed by us here. Glad you are doing well, and keep us posted. He and I shared a lot of Pm's and he was a great person. God Bless you and your sister. You have a family here. If you need anything, no doubt ppl here will come through.

LE Dads son
01-20-2012, 03:11 AM
Thank you very much everything you guys have done is greatly appreciated.

Tx Challenge
01-20-2012, 03:19 AM
You and your sister are going to do well. Everyone is pulling for you guys. This forum is a great support system. Keep in touch and keep everyone informed. We all have you in our prayers. Dont forget that. A lot of trash talk but we all care about each other. Best of luck!

GrTigers6
01-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Yes thanks for the update, I was wondering about yall the other day, Dont be a stranger!
God Bless!

ronwx5x
01-20-2012, 07:29 AM
Glad you're both doing well. We miss your Dad, as I know you both do.

Eagle 1
01-20-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the updates and I'm glad to hear you both are doing well.
Also thank you for your service to our country, I know it makes your father proud.

BEAST
01-20-2012, 10:25 AM
God Bless you guys.

BEAST

Cam
01-20-2012, 10:46 AM
Like an old REO Speedwagon song saids: "Keep Pushin' On"!!....sounds like ya'll are well on your way!...I came on board a little late to this board, so I never got to harass your dad. But it sure sounds like he was a popular guy!!....He was and still is "special"!!! God Bless.

SHSBulldog00
01-20-2012, 10:54 AM
God Bless All of you!!!!

Bullaholic
01-20-2012, 11:09 AM
I know Carl was very proud of you kids while he was with you....and I know he would be even more proud now. Best of luck to you both as you carry on Carl's legacy. God Bless you...

1st and goal
01-21-2012, 08:19 AM
This is Carl's (LEDad) son. Me and my sister are both doing fine. She made a full recovery and though we both still have the horrible memories of that night we also have the wonderful memories of our father. Thanks to all of u for all of ur support. My sister is now halfway through her freshman yr in the LE marching band and doing very well in school and life. I recently graduated basic training and ait for the Army Reserves on December 16 and started college at East Texas Baptist University in Marshall, TX on January 9th. Thanks again for all your support and prayers.

This is wonderful news. I know your dad is beaming up in heaven for his kids. Thank you for coming back and updating us. Prayers to your family from Giddings. God bless.

OldBison75
01-21-2012, 07:11 PM
The proof of the greatness of your fahter is the quality of the children he has left behind. You and your sister are truly the very special young people and we here on the Downlow are honored to have known your dad. We also hope that we can always be here for you when you need us. God bless you and know that your father would be so proud of how you are handling yourselves.

LIONS#1
01-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Been praying for your family and looks like god has wrapped his arms around you. Dad would be very proud!! God Bless!!!

hornetsrule
01-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Had wondered about y'all, also - glad to hear you are continuing to push on ... know it can't be easy some days ... I know your Dad is proud! The 3ADL family obviously loved your Dad and I know they enjoy hearing from you.

pirate4state
01-22-2012, 11:05 AM
:) thank you for checking in. keep in touch

bobcat1
01-22-2012, 11:20 AM
This is Carl's (LEDad) son. Me and my sister are both doing fine. She made a full recovery and though we both still have the horrible memories of that night we also have the wonderful memories of our father. Thanks to all of u for all of ur support. My sister is now halfway through her freshman yr in the LE marching band and doing very well in school and life. I recently graduated basic training and ait for the Army Reserves on December 16 and started college at East Texas Baptist University in Marshall, TX on January 9th. Thanks again for all your support and prayers.Thanks for the update young Man! Your Dad would be very proud of you both.

LH Panther Mom
01-22-2012, 04:54 PM
I am SO glad to hear that you both are doing well! Thank you for signing up to update us. I hope you stick around & post occasionally. :)

AP Panther Fan
01-23-2012, 07:07 PM
I am SO glad to hear that you both are doing well! Thank you for signing up to update us. I hope you stick around & post occasionally. :)

:iagree:

What a wonderful surprise to read your post! So very nice to hear from you!