PDA

View Full Version : Wth?

Gsquared
01-19-2012, 01:08 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/01/19/artificial-testicle-could-treat-male-infertility/

waterboy
01-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Holy cow! Are you thinking of getting one of these? Are you still shooting blanks, son?:eek::wave:

Gsquared
01-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Holy cow! Are you thinking of getting one of these? Are you still shooting blanks, son?:eek::wave:
Im gonna get one but not cuz of shooting blanks, I just think it would be pretty cool to be "workin with three testicles". Plus, that extra testicle would be quite the conversation piece at partys.

BEAST
01-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Im gonna get one but not cuz of shooting blanks, I just think it would be pretty cool to be "workin with three testicles". Plus, that extra testicle would be quite the conversation piece at partys.

By all means, its an oversized tootsie rool.

BEAST

Cam
01-19-2012, 02:46 PM
I've not looked at the link....but I'm not sure I want to or have the balls to!!......maybe later......

BEAST
01-19-2012, 02:57 PM
I've not looked at the link....but I'm not sure I want to or have the balls to!!......maybe later......

Cam, I suggest you take a look. I have a feeling a limerick would be forthcoming.

BEAST

SHSBulldog00
01-19-2012, 03:22 PM

Mrs G2's Victoria Secret catalog not doing it enough for you anymore?

Cam
01-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Cam, I suggest you take a look. I have a feeling a limerick would be forthcoming.

BEAST

well of course.....

Turek wants to develop a testicle sperm-making machine,
Available is any size, shape, and color, even kelly green!
The rules will be simple you can have up to three,
But you can't mix the colors or let em' hang to the knee.
Side effects for coughing are the biggest balls ever seen!......:eek::wave::):ack!:

ok...nuff already....I'm goin' home........

Old LB
01-19-2012, 06:48 PM
I thought everybody had three! :doh:

Cam
01-20-2012, 10:05 AM
I thought everybody had three! :doh:

.....can somebody please have a talk with Old LB?.....

BEAST
01-20-2012, 10:28 AM
well of course.....

Turek wants to develop a testicle sperm-making machine,
Available is any size, shape, and color, even kelly green!
The rules will be simple you can have up to three,
But you can't mix the colors or let em' hang to the knee.
Side effects for coughing are the biggest balls ever seen!......:eek::wave::):ack!:

ok...nuff already....I'm goin' home........

Love it. I knew you'd have one up your sleeve.

BEAST

Cam
01-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Love it. I knew you'd have one up your sleeve.

BEAST

Thanks Beast!..hope it brought a little smile to your face.....but I think Greendawg needs to whip a limerick out....he's kinda shy but I know that boy has got it in em'.....specially after a few beers!!