PDA

View Full Version : Todd Dodge sighting in Marble Falls

Cam
01-18-2012, 05:02 PM
He is in 4A Marble Falls today visiting & playing a round of golf @ Horseshoe Bay....

greendawg84
01-19-2012, 09:24 AM
He is in 4A Marble Falls today visiting & playing a round of golf @ Horseshoe Bay....

Are they on our schedule next year ???

Cam
01-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Are they on our schedule next year ???

Don't know but probly.....Heard from Marble source they are goin' to "break the bank" to sign him.....after spendin' all that money on that beautiful stadium and now maybe this hiring, wonder how some of the educators are feelin'?.......:mad:

buff4ever
01-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Don't know but probly.....Heard from Marble source they are goin' to "break the bank" to sign him.....after spendin' all that money on that beautiful stadium and now maybe this hiring, wonder how some of the educators are feelin'?.......:mad:

If this happens, it will be interesting to see if TD can make the hire worth it. MF is in a tough district, and traditionally struggles to put a level of talent on the field to compete with the top teams in the district. They have had a few years here lately, thanks to the reassigned coach's kids that have now finished football for MF.

greendawg84
01-19-2012, 10:28 AM

Probably not good , but one thing for sure MFalls should have more bank to break..... wonder if the job came with a membership to the HSB golf club and a condo on the water.......
If so , that will ruin my bribe of taking him on a guided fishing trip !:crying:

greendawg84
01-19-2012, 10:32 AM
If this happens, it will be interesting to see if TD can make the hire worth it. MF is in a tough district, and traditionally struggles to put a level of talent on the field to compete with the top teams in the district. They have had a few years here lately, thanks to the reassigned coach's kids that have now finished football for MF.

Good question , LT will move to 5A for sure so that should help them out some. They also could end up in district with the Killeen schools again , that also will help them out.

olddawggreen
01-19-2012, 10:44 AM
http://dailytrib.com/all-other/13145-dodge-confirmed-as-top-candidate-for-marble-falls-head-football-coach-and-athletic-director-meets-booster-club-tours-facilities

http://www.highlandernews.com/news_article.php?article_id=1910

SHSBulldog00
01-19-2012, 11:48 AM
http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2012/01/todd-dodge-the-next-coach-at-marble-fall.html

Eagle1
01-19-2012, 09:34 PM
What is Dodge's record at schools other than Southlake? Was he at Cameron before? What all programs has he turned around?

olddawggreen
01-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Well, there it is!

http://panews.com/sports/x647566059/Todd-Dodge-confirms-hes-going-to-Marble-Falls

LHdog
01-21-2012, 10:25 AM
I think getting Todd Dodge back in high school football is great. It will bring a level of excitement to Cen-Tex football this fall.

MGAR
01-21-2012, 10:30 AM
What is Dodge's record at schools other than Southlake? Was he at Cameron before? What all programs has he turned around?

Cameron Yoe: 3-7
Newman Smith: 4-6
Fossil Ridge: 2-7

ExScoop
01-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Is that good cafe in Marble Falls still open?-I forgot the name of it but it was on the right side of the road entering Marble Falls from the West I thinkg
They had a great breakfast and lunch menu
Enjoyed those times driving around the Hill Country

olddawggreen
01-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Is that good cafe in Marble Falls still open?-I forgot the name of it but it was on the right side of the road entering Marble Falls from the West I thinkg
They had a great breakfast and lunch menu
Enjoyed those times driving around the Hill Country

That would be the Blue Bonnet Cafe, and yes it's still going strong and is as good as ever.

Rabid Cougar
01-22-2012, 02:51 PM
You will never see the Qb under Center again.....

Ernest T Bass
01-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Cameron Yoe: 3-7
Newman Smith: 4-6
Fossil Ridge: 2-7

He was at those schools more than one season.

Txbroadcaster
01-22-2012, 04:22 PM
He was at those schools more than one season.

and at all 3 places they improved from year one to year two