PDA

View Full Version : I just realized I get to do this all over again...

Cam
01-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Well, after being all down-in-the-dumps after my boy gradu-macated in 2011. I recently realized I get the pleasure of starting all over with my last boy this coming football season starting in 7th grade!!....And let's face it, middle school football is some of the funnest!..
So, to that I give my wife thanks for letting me convince her we needed one more kiddo!! Like someone once told me after the birth of our last child, "Congrats dude, we knew you had it in you....just didn't think anyone would let it out!".....:)........dang, with friends like that, who needs enemies?.....:mad:

BEAST
01-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Well, after being all down-in-the-dumps after my boy gradu-macated in 2011. I recently realized I get the pleasure of starting all over with my last boy this coming football season starting in 7th grade!!....And let's face it, middle school football is some of the funnest!..
So, to that I give my wife thanks for letting me convince her we needed one more kiddo!! Like someone once told me after the birth of our last child, "Congrats dude, we knew you had it in you....just didn't think anyone would let it out!".....:)........dang, with friends like that, who needs enemies?.....:mad:

Good luck!!! How is the Jones Era so far?

BEAST

Cam
01-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Good luck!!! How is the Jones Era so far?

BEAST

Been pretty quiet. Look for PM.

Leopard4Life
01-18-2012, 12:07 PM

A groomsmen on wedding video said "if there is any justice in the world, you will have all girls". Three daughters later I'm still looking to track him down...

greendawg84
01-18-2012, 12:19 PM
A groomsmen on wedding video said "if there is any justice in the world, you will have all girls". Three daughters later I'm still looking to track him down...

I have 3 boys and thank God each and every day that I didnt have girls. :)

greendawg84
01-18-2012, 12:21 PM

Dude you are getting old , the last one is now only 5 years from graduating ! :stirpot:

Cam
01-18-2012, 12:21 PM

LOL!...sounds like we're talkin' about the same guy here!....hmmmm...

Cam
01-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Dude you are getting old , the last one is now only 5 years from graduating ! :stirpot:

dammit Greendawg!....how many times do I have to tell ya that 7th grade to 12th equals 6 years of schoolin'...!!!......

Cam
01-18-2012, 12:59 PM

ahh hell Greendawg....you would've loved a girl...and, she would've had you wrapped around her little finger!.....just like mine does!! I love my 23 year old baby girl!!!

44INAROW
01-18-2012, 12:59 PM

same here............ :) I dearly love my 2 granddaughters, I am just glad my son and his wife get to raise them lol

'Necks 2013-14
01-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Same here Cam....but my youngest boy just turned 5 on Sunday!! Hope I can still see the field when he plays in HS!!!

Cam
01-18-2012, 01:20 PM
Same here Cam....but my youngest boy just turned 5 on Sunday!! Hope I can still see the field when he plays in HS!!!

Glasses and binoculars!....oh man, your fun is just startin'......

ccmom
01-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Same here Cam....but my youngest boy just turned 5 on Sunday!! Hope I can still see the field when he plays in HS!!! My youngest just turned 6, and I'm pretty sure he will have me completely worn down before he starts HS! ;)

BEAST
01-18-2012, 02:46 PM
My wife and I were blessed with 3 straping lads. Ages 11, 8, and 6. Man I will be in football heaven when they hit HS/JH age.

BEAST

GrTigers6
01-18-2012, 03:00 PM
My wife and I had 3 kids, Ages 22( girl) 21(boy) 17(boy) senior. Youngest is in his senior year and we have a 1 year old grenadughter. So I guess I will have to wait until my grandkids are old enough to play.
P.S. After having a girl and two boys. i would take girls anyday. Maybe mine spoiled me but especially when it came to driving she has been much better. Got her first ticket her 3rd semester at Tech and My oldest son had 3 wrecks and 5 tickets before he graduated HS. Now youngest has had two wrecks and 5 tickets and he still has the remaining part of his senior year.
And yall wonder why Beer is my friend!:D:weeping:

hollywood
01-18-2012, 03:12 PM
My wife and I had 3 kids, Ages 22( girl) 21(boy) 17(boy) senior. Youngest is in his senior year and we have a 1 year old grenadughter. So I guess I will have to wait until my grandkids are old enough to play.
P.S. After having a girl and two boys. i would take girls anyday. Maybe mine spoiled me but especially when it came to driving she has been much better. Got her first ticket her 3rd semester at Tech and My oldest son had 3 wrecks and 5 tickets before he graduated HS. Now youngest has had two wrecks and 5 tickets and he still has the remaining part of his senior year.
And yall wonder why Beer is my friend!:D:weeping:

LOL... I understand now why you have such a great since of humor! Best wishes to yours.

hollywood
01-18-2012, 03:13 PM
My wife and I were blessed with 3 straping lads. Ages 11, 8, and 6. Man I will be in football heaven when they hit HS/JH age.

BEAST

Beast, you talking football or futbol? ;)

Cam
01-18-2012, 03:14 PM

BEAST

ya know...it's not too late to move to Burnet!!

hollywood
01-18-2012, 03:17 PM
We were blessed with 2 beautiful young ladies. The oldest is almost 10 and the youngest will be 7 in June. Wouldn't trade them for the world. Thought I would miss out a little in the hunting, football and baseball areas but have been able to enjoy all with them.

BEAST
01-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Beast, you talking football or futbol? ;)

Both.

BEAST

BEAST
01-18-2012, 03:18 PM
ya know...it's not too late to move to Burnet!!

Its just something about Green that I cant imagine. Maroon is much easier on my eyes.

BEAST

Cam
01-18-2012, 03:19 PM
We were blessed with 2 beautiful young ladies. The oldest is almost 10 and the youngest will be 7 in June. Wouldn't trade them for the world. Thought I would miss out a little in the hunting, football and baseball areas but have been able to enjoy all with them.

ah shoot!....10 and 7??.....you're not done!!!.....when's the 3rd coming?...

Cam
01-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Its just something about Green that I cant imagine. Maroon is much easier on my eyes.

BEAST

well...you do have a point...afterall, the human eye is most sensitive to the color green........which is another reason almost all plant life is green...that was no accident.......

'Necks 2013-14
01-18-2012, 05:37 PM
You will also need a clone---or two!!

BEAST

BEAST
01-18-2012, 05:45 PM
You will also need a clone---or two!!

Thats for sure. I already do.

BEAST

BEAST
01-18-2012, 05:47 PM
well...you do have a point...afterall, the human eye is most sensitive to the color green........which is another reason almost all plant life is green...that was no accident.......

I understand what you mean about plant life being green. I suppose that is Gods chosen color? By the way, have you ever noticed that most animals that eat the plants are a shade of brown to some degree? Brown relates closely to maroon and is also the first part of our towns name. Does that make Brown better than Green?

BEAST

hollywood
01-18-2012, 06:13 PM
ah shoot!....10 and 7??.....you're not done!!!.....when's the 3rd coming?...

Lol.. believe me, it's been a thought a few years ago, but that time has passed... unless you know... the ooops... or uh oh! ;)

greendawg84
01-19-2012, 09:30 AM
dammit Greendawg!....how many times do I have to tell ya that 7th grade to 12th equals 6 years of schoolin'...!!!......

You are correct , that means you will be an additional year older when that boy gets outta school ! That also means you will be sitting on the front row so you can see the field .... oh I forgot you have the grass pass , you will be able to cheat and watch the game through your camera lens! :inlove:

Cam
01-19-2012, 10:14 AM
You are correct , that means you will be an additional year older when that boy gets outta school ! That also means you will be sitting on the front row so you can see the field .... oh I forgot you have the grass pass , you will be able to cheat and watch the game through your camera lens! :inlove:

Hey wait a minute....my long distance vision is still superb...now close range, I'm screwed!.....nah, no more grass passes for me..I tend to start fights with women/school officials when I'm down on the field!....:mad: