PDA

View Full Version : School Board Member Post On TheOldCoach Could Get Him in Hot Water

Matthew328
01-17-2012, 02:34 PM
pretty funny stuff outta Cleburne

http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/cleburneisd/x1561258191/Alleged-posts-may-spell-trouble-for-trustee

Here's the original thread

http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=421&tid=151534818&mid=151534818&sid=984&style=2

44INAROW
01-17-2012, 02:44 PM
This is going to get interesting.... :1popcorn:

SHSBulldog00
01-17-2012, 02:58 PM
This is going to get interesting.... :1popcorn:

+1:1popcorn:

Cam
01-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Well....at least Mr. Wilson knows his Clint Eastwood movies with his statement: “My cell phone number is [removed]. I would be happy to talk to any and all that are interested in this job. I have talked to a few already. I will tell you the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY.”

Shoot...I better stop postin' myself before I get into trouble!.....and just to think, I was about to post a story about two high school coaches from Arkansas and their secret love affair which also involved a dog named "Spike" and a donkey they called "Burro-ito"!!.....:eek:
NO WAY!...my lips are sealed now.......

buff4ever
01-17-2012, 04:59 PM
Wow, what do you think the other 6 school board members are saying about Mr. Wilson? I bet other than maybe 1 of them, that it isn't very nice. I wonder if they could come together an vote him off. I know that would probably be very rare if even possible, but it is probably what they need to do before interviewing candidates.

Roughneck93
01-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Yikes! I wish I could be a fly on the wall at the next Cleburne school board meeting.

AP Panther Fan
01-17-2012, 06:30 PM
I wonder if they could come together an vote him off. I know that would probably be very rare if even possible, but it is probably what they need to do before interviewing candidates.

lol...I doubt it. Maybe they should just ask for his resignation...talk about karma!

1st and goal
01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
I don't see what all the hoopla is. The guy is upset. Yes, maybe in today's PC world, I could see where the friends of the former coach could get mad about what he typed but is there really any "restricted" knowledge in his post? Maybe this board member is considered by the others as the "odd apple". I can tell he's both mad and passionate about the school's sports. He didn't say anything personal about the coach, he just posted facts as he saw them and wants to try to find someone who can bring some stabilization to the system.

yellaseeker
01-17-2012, 11:23 PM
What a dumb a$$

regaleagle
01-18-2012, 02:53 AM
The funny thing is he didn't even realize what he was doing would be counter-productive and injurous to the CISD in attracting quality candidates. I guess we can assume a few things about his overall thinking. Evidently, he thinks he is a very important person in CISD, and obviously he can't see the forest for the trees.