PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady

Saggy Aggie
01-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Would you like to see him win another super bowl?

I would. Although I'd also like to see the 49ers win it. I like they way they play football

buff4ever
01-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Tom Brady is a great qb and a good guy. He deserves anything that comes his way. However, I wish I could see him succeed under a different coach, I really don't like that guy.

yellaseeker
01-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Not really a fan of his coach either.

Roughneck93
01-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing Brady get another ring. I'll be a temporary Pats fan the rest of this season.

yellaseeker
01-16-2012, 11:14 PM
I'm pulling for a niner's-ravens superbowl. I think the ravens got a shot but the niner's will need their best and a less than stellar performance on the giants part.

regaleagle
01-18-2012, 04:33 AM
I'm all for seeing a Ravens/San Fran Super Bowl. Nothing against Brady, but I'm really pullling for Harbaugh and the Niners. Even if it ends up Pats/ Niners, I'm for the Niners. Even if it ends up being Pats/ Giants, I'm pulling for Eli and our divisional champs. Even if it ends up being Giants/ Ravens, I'm pulling for Eli and our divisional champs. I guess that about covers it for me. I guess the Pats and the Ravens don't get my vote in any scenario.

pirate4state
01-18-2012, 05:23 PM
:inlove: mmmmmmmm, Tom Brady

Txbroadcaster
01-18-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm all for seeing a Ravens/San Fran Super Bowl. Nothing against Brady, but I'm really pullling for Harbaugh and the Niners. Even if it ends up Pats/ Niners, I'm for the Niners. Even if it ends up being Pats/ Giants, I'm pulling for Eli and our divisional champs. Even if it ends up being Giants/ Ravens, I'm pulling for Eli and our divisional champs. I guess that about covers it for me. I guess the Pats and the Ravens don't get my vote in any scenario.

I have only pulled for NFC east team in SB once and that was Giants in 07...never ever will I do it again LOL

Bullaholic
01-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Pulling for SF and #43- Ex-Bull Colin Jones to go to the SB as a rookie. I like Brady as a QB, though, and I respect the coaching skills, but not necessarily all of his methods, in Belichick.