PDA

View Full Version : SAINTS VS 49ers: Is this a preview for the rest of this weekend's games???

regaleagle
01-14-2012, 05:22 PM
Wow, it's still in the 1st qrtr. and 3 turnovers by the Saints have led to a 17-0 lead for the Niners. I guess the Vegas boys are heavy with San Fran action, huh? I wonder who else is sweating this start out for this weekend's playoff picture.:ack!::stirpot:

lbjacj
01-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Wow, it's still in the 1st qrtr. and 3 turnovers by the Saints have led to a 17-0 lead for the Niners. I guess the Vegas boys are heavy with San Fran action, huh? I wonder who else is sweating this start out for this weekend's playoff picture.:ack!::stirpot:
I think we will have a repeat of last week with all the home teams winning!

Roughneck93
01-14-2012, 08:04 PM
What a game! Still a lot of time left for SF though.

YTBulldogs
01-14-2012, 08:15 PM
What a freaking classic football game. One of the best I ever seen. The WILL to win by both teams. 4 lead changes last 4 minutes. Amazing stuff. Congrats 49'ers. WOW!!!!!!!!

Roughneck93
01-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Saints just can't win on the road during the playoffs. This makes them 0-5 now.

Phil C
01-14-2012, 08:29 PM
A great game as 49 ers win with a td with 9 seconds left!

Bullaholic
01-14-2012, 08:30 PM

Wow--sure hope the rest of the playoff games are nothing like this yawner...:D

(j/k--anthing can happen in a football game.)

Tejastrue
01-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Great game indeed. Never thought I'd be cheering for the Niners but I was today.

regaleagle
01-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Jim Harbaugh deserves alot of credit here. I could tell the players have much respect for him as the Coach and leader of this team. Very refreshing to see a complete football team, well-coached, and with discipline and great desire to win.

YTBulldogs
01-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Jim Harbaugh deserves alot of credit here. I could tell the players have much respect for him as the Coach and leader of this team. Very refreshing to see a complete football team, well-coached, and with discipline and great desire to win.

:iagree:

YTBulldogs
01-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Tell ya what. What I seen from SF today, they might can hang with GB. I didn't think anyone could prior to this game.

Roughneck93
01-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Jim Harbaugh deserves alot of credit here. I could tell the players have much respect for him as the Coach and leader of this team. Very refreshing to see a complete football team, well-coached, and with discipline and great desire to win.Slam dunk Coach of the Year IMO.

Tejastrue
01-14-2012, 09:08 PM

Kind of like Wimberley vs. Argyle on both sides.

YTBulldogs
01-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Kind of like Wimberley vs. Argyle on both sides.

Or CH/Columbia

Tejastrue
01-14-2012, 09:27 PM
Or CH/Columbia

Who?? Lol...

yellaseeker
01-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Who?? Lol...

"Who" Which one is it that you have no respect for with that comment.?

Tejastrue
01-14-2012, 10:20 PM
"Who" Which one is it that you have no respect for with that comment.?

Bout the same you had for the aformentioned...

yellaseeker
01-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Bout the same you had for the aformentioned...

What HS team did i mention earlier, that i showed disrespect for?

Tejastrue
01-15-2012, 03:24 PM
What HS team did i mention earlier, that i showed disrespect for?

Not sure how you get "Who" as disrespect for a team.

yellaseeker
01-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Not sure how you get "Who" as disrespect for a team.

Same way you would if i had put "Who? Lol" after you gave credit to wimberley and argyle in a comparison to this game. YTbulldogs added in CH/Columbia as another comparison as you did and i guess that perturbed you for whatever reason. Let's not play intelligence insulting games, whether you admit it or not, the intent in your post was clear to me.

regaleagle
01-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Ok, shake hands and call it a misunderstanding. We all know WC is a viable contender each year. I think the Wimberley people are still celebrating. Give em a little time to come back down to earth.

lbjacj
01-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Tell ya what. What I seen from SF today, they might can hang with GB. I didn't think anyone could prior to this game.

49'ers played well but Saints had 5 turnovers. Play that game 10 times and the Saints win 7 or 8.IMO

Tejastrue
01-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Same way you would if i had put "Who? Lol" after you gave credit to wimberley and argyle in a comparison to this game. YTbulldogs added in CH/Columbia as another comparison as you did and i guess that perturbed you for whatever reason. Let's not play intelligence insulting games, whether you admit it or not, the intent in your post was clear to me.

You got all that from "Who"? LMAO.... how about I was just saying that the Wimberley/Argyle game was the only one I was concerned with. I've never seen WC play so basically, I have no opinion. If I did have an opinion there would be no reason to be subtle about it.

STANG RED
01-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Those turnovers were forced by a great defensive effort by the niners, which could also happen in that game 10 more times. Brees is great, but has always been known to throw some pics under pressure. It sure cost the Saints big time in this game. Honestly I think in 10 games against each other, these teams are more like 5-5.
This was one of the best NFL games I have seen in a long time. Wish they could all be that good.

yellaseeker
01-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Those turnovers were forced by a great defensive effort by the niners, which could also happen in that game 10 more times. Brees is great, but has always been known to throw some pics under pressure. It sure cost the Saints big time in this game. Honestly I think in 10 games against each other, these teams are more like 5-5.
This was one of the best NFL games I have seen in a long time. Wish they could all be that good.

I agree. I'm a big time saints fan and i'd have a hard time giving them more than 6 out of those ten games and the sixth one is only because brees has away of bringing about miracles with seconds remaining. I'm thoroughly impressed with the niner's defense. I just hope the superbowl game is as good as this one was.