PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Jr RB Joseph Glenn

SHSBulldog00
01-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Giddings running back performs well at Army combine: Giddings running back Joseph Glenn had an impressive performance.

http://mo.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/varsitynews/entries/2012/01/14/giddings_runnin.html?cxntfid=blogs_varsity_news?cx type=rss_highschool&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

1st and goal
01-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Impressive.

regaleagle
01-15-2012, 05:21 PM
How big is this runningback? He has impressive numbers from this past year. Argyle has a kicker, Hedland, that will be kicking for Wake Forest. I guess he will have many other offers before signing day next year, though. Sounds like a real talented back.

Tejastrue
01-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Congrats. :clap:

buff4ever
01-16-2012, 10:07 AM
To top it off, Joseph is a good kid, and hard working.

hookandladder
01-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Joseph Glenn could very well be one of the best RB to come out of Giddings, kid has a bright future. I was looking for him this last Sunday in Houston at the Next Level Showcase ,it was an invite only camp from Randy Roger's. It was very well attended, Ricky Seals Jones and Jowan Davis were both at the camp along with my son. Both RJ and Jowan were MVP's , RJ at WR and Jowan at RB. Navasota's QB was also there, our area was well represented. Great Showcase Camp, each player was video throughout the camp and they (Next Level Athlete) will start sending out videos to colleges. A big bonus about this camp , no charge. The talent level at the camp was Top 100 in our area, their was some top notch talent this camp. Strongly recommend anyone wanting to get a leg up in recruiting to checkout their web-site, Next Level Athlete. FYI- Only this camp was free to the invites, still strongly recommend them with Randy Roger on their team.

1st and goal
01-17-2012, 08:46 PM
I remember 1 play against Bellville in the playoff game in College Station. Giddings was losing and it was 4th and maybe 5 yards or more for a 1st down late in the game. Bellville's D had been flying to the ball for the most part all night. Anyway, they handed the ball off to Joseph and I thought for sure he was gonna get tackled short of the 1st down. I know he took a heck of a hit at the line of scrimmage, not to be denied, he bounced away and then I think carried 2 more defenders far enough to get the 1st. It was the most awesome example I've seen of him "power" running. Usually, he uses his speed, blockers, and agility to do his thing. Really looking forward to next year.