PDA

View Full Version : Who are you pulling for in the Broncos/Patriots game?

buff4ever
01-12-2012, 05:35 PM
I am interested to see how this poll goes. Whether you are pulling for Tebow, or against him. Whether you like the patriots, or dislike the patriots. and on and on for different reasons for pulling for either of these teams.

Whether you like the underdog broncos, or the offensive dominant patriots.

Tin Cup
01-12-2012, 06:01 PM
I am interested to see how this poll goes. Whether you are pulling for Tebow, or against him. Whether you like the patriots, or dislike the patriots. and on and on for different reasons for pulling for either of these teams.

Whether you like the underdog broncos, or the offensive dominant patriots.

Denver/Houston and GB/NO

BaseballUmp
01-12-2012, 06:05 PM
After Denver won the Super Bowl in 97, they became my favorite team. I remember getting a Broncos bed set with blankets and pillow covers and everything. Now that they are relevant again and Tebow is there doing his thing, I'm back on board.

Old LB
01-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Tebow's unpredictable play makes the game more fun to watch for me. Most NFL plays are pretty predictable anymore, but with this guy you never know what is next.

I would like for Denver to win just because I don't like Tom Brady.

zebrablue2
01-12-2012, 06:41 PM
If Houston were to beat the Ravens( a tough chore) a Denver win would put the AFC c-ship game in Houston, and that would be GREAT!!! The Ravens have had some brain fart games this season, although none at home, 8-0, but hopefully the Texans can put it all together on Sunday...

Trashman
01-12-2012, 06:41 PM
It will be difficult for Tebow and the Bronc's to win, but I like the underdog.......besides it pi$$es off the Tebow haters.:stirpot:

lbjacj
01-12-2012, 07:18 PM
If Houston were to beat the Ravens( a tough chore) a Denver win would put the AFC c-ship game in Houston, and that would be GREAT!!! The Ravens have had some brain fart games this season, although none at home, 8-0, but hopefully the Texans can put it all together on Sunday...

This!
I think the Ravens and Patriots will probably win but I will be pulling for Denver/Houston!

Saggy Aggie
01-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Go Denver

STANG RED
01-13-2012, 12:01 AM
It will be difficult for Tebow and the Bronc's to win, but I like the underdog.......besides it pi$$es off the Tebow haters.:stirpot:
Works for me!

hollywood
01-13-2012, 10:33 AM
I like an underdog! Would love to see Tebow lead the Broncos to a victory over Brady and the Patriots! Nothing better than to see Brady cry. Of course I would be pulling for Romo and the Cowboys if it were them.. but that is out of the question.

Old Tiger
01-13-2012, 10:35 AM
I like how you word the title to favor the Broncos.

If it was who do you think is going to win the Patriots would have run away with this poll.

YTBulldogs
01-13-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm pulling for T, but--Patriots will beat them by 20+. Tebows one good drive a game will not be enough in this one.

MGAR
01-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Patriots...

Two weeks to prepare. Hard to beat.

buff4ever
01-13-2012, 10:49 AM
I like how you word the title to favor the Broncos.

If it was who do you think is going to win the Patriots would have run away with this poll.

If I asked the stupid question of who do you think will win, how many people do you actually think would have voted? :)

I was just curious how it would go this way, because of the tebow excitement and then just the feelings towards the patriots in general. I actually like Tom Brady and think he is one of the greatest to play his position at this level, but I can't stand coach hoodie. Don't know what it is, maybe b/c he is successful and not coaching the cowboys, I don't know b/c I actually would usually tend to like a guy like him. But nope, not in this situation, I hope that he has won his last superbowl ever.

pirate4state
01-13-2012, 11:27 AM
I love me some Tom Brady, but I am also on the Tim Tebow wagon. So for me, it doesn't matter who wins -- I win either way :inlove: :D

Now that the girly answer is out of the way....

I believe this could be another game that Tom Brady has to win late. I could see rust being an issue for the Pats early on, but in the end I think we end up with another 42-21 type game.

buff4ever
01-13-2012, 03:54 PM
The 4 PULLING for the Patriots is about 1 more than I expected to get.

By far they are not America's Team with the Cowboys down and out. GB is obviously the closest anyone has been.

Cam
01-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Don't like either.....Denver because it's in Colorado and let's face....the locals don't like Texans!!.......don't like New England since they got caught filmin'....I'm sure most teams do it...but they haven't been caught!!
Denver will have hard time winning this game....

regaleagle
01-13-2012, 05:16 PM
I would think every Houston Texans fan would naturally like to see Denver defeat the Pats, just in case the Texans beat the Ravens, which is possible. I think the Denver secondary could make it tough on the Pats, as well. And we all know the Pats D is lacking. So a Denver win is possible also. These are two very interesting match-ups, IMO.

waterboy
01-13-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm definitely pulling for the underdog in this one. I never liked the Patriots anyway. GO BRONCOS!!

yellaseeker
01-13-2012, 11:16 PM
Not necessarily a patriots fan but have mucho respect for Brady's skills at QB. Arguably one of the best at theposition. Not really a denver fan either but, can't help rooting for the rookie that's having a good run so far.

Rabid Cougar
01-14-2012, 10:37 AM
ANYBODY but New England!

Bullaholic
01-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Love to see another TeBronco miracle, but the reality is I think Brady and the Pats will put up too many, too fast for even Tebow to overcome.

YTBulldogs
01-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Love to see another TeBronco miracle, but the reality is I think Brady and the Pats will put up too many, too fast for even Tebow to overcome.

I agree. Pat's will be too far ahead for Tebow's one, last minute productive 4th quarter drive to overcome.

I will say, Tebow's type offense (option like), creates headaches for those up in the box to read and if he can hit the over the middle pass and not just quick outs, he might make it interesting.

neck_06
01-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Broncos to keep it within 14...

MGAR
01-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Not necessarily a patriots fan but have mucho respect for Brady's skills at QB. Arguably one of the best at theposition. Not really a denver fan either but, can't help rooting for the rookie that's having a good run so far.

Who's the rookie? Von Miller?

MGAR
01-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Patriots...

Two weeks to prepare. Hard to beat.

+1....