PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter on TV Tonight (Toddlers and Tiaras)

Matthew328
01-11-2012, 08:17 PM
My daughter Hailey who lives in Paris with her mom and step-father will be on the TLC show Toddlers and Tiaras tonight....not sure how its gonna go but she's really excited....not sure what the editors will do lol

Saggy Aggie
01-11-2012, 09:05 PM
I think every mom on that show ought to be slapped. Jmo

I can't stand to watch those tards. I saw that crap once and told myself I'd never see that again

Blastoderm55
01-11-2012, 09:44 PM
I think every mom on that show ought to be slapped. Jmo

I can't stand to watch those tards. I saw that crap once and told myself I'd never see that again

The fasting has you pretty high strung, eh?

Matthew328
01-11-2012, 09:49 PM
My ex is pretty good (I think) Hailey asked to do it when she was 9 so she's a relative newcomer...my ex didn't push her into it.....I honestly think the focus will be more on her godmother...err godfather...

BaseballUmp
01-11-2012, 10:23 PM
These little kids have fans...come on man

Bosqueville
01-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Omg! Who was the drag queen!!!!

1st and goal
01-11-2012, 10:34 PM
My ex is pretty good (I think) Hailey asked to do it when she was 9 so she's a relative newcomer...my ex didn't push her into it.....I honestly think the focus will be more on her godmother...err godfather...

Am I thinking correctly what I think you are typing? If so, gives a whole new meaning to the old phrase, "Sticking your finger in the dyke"

Honestly, no disrespect, but I think pageantry should be off limits until 16 years old or more. Its cute when they are 2 year old babies but the moms have taken this crap waaaaaaay overboard.

Matthew328
01-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Maybe, but its what she wants to do...that's her sport...no disrespect taken, its your opinion and you are entitled to it...

Matthew328
01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Omg! Who was the drag queen!!!!
That's my ex's best friend....lol

ccmom
01-12-2012, 07:35 AM
That's my ex's best friend....lolLife with him/her around would never be dull, I bet. Your daughter is beautiful, by the way.

Matthew328
01-12-2012, 08:19 AM
When we dated he still lived in Paris and yes he was entertaining to say the least....regardless of what anyone thinks of his lifestyle he loves my daughter very much and thats good with me..lol

RoyceTTU
01-12-2012, 09:09 AM
When we dated he still lived in Paris and yes he was entertaining to say the least....regardless of what anyone thinks of his lifestyle he loves my daughter very much and thats good with me..lol

I'm really confused :eek:

MGAR
01-12-2012, 09:14 AM
The 25 yr old competing with the little ones is ummm weird.

Coach BS
01-12-2012, 09:43 AM
These kids are not even cute on this show

Matthew328
01-12-2012, 09:56 AM
The 25 yr old competing with the little ones is ummm weird.

Which episode did you watch? LOL

Matthew328
01-12-2012, 10:04 AM

LOL I probably should be more clear... my ex's best friend is a guy named DJ aka Shangela...he is a drag queen works in Los Angeles now...DJ and my ex have been friends since they were in elementary school...some don't agree with his lifestyle choices, but we've taught Hailey that even though we may not agree with someone's choices we can still love them just the same..and I don't mind her Godfather being involved because he loves my daughter...

Cam
01-12-2012, 10:05 AM

that's makes two of us.....

SHSBulldog00
01-12-2012, 10:16 AM
LOL I probably should be more clear... my ex's best friend is a guy named DJ aka Shangela...he is a drag queen works in Los Angeles now...DJ and my ex have been friends since they were in elementary school...some don't agree with his lifestyle choices, but we've taught Hailey that even though we may not agree with someone's choices we can still love them just the same..and I don't mind her Godfather being involved because he loves my daughter...

:iagree:

pirate4state
01-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Damnit! I missed it! Sorry Matt.

Matthew328
01-12-2012, 10:31 AM
It's OK I'm sure they'll show reruns.....I'm really proud of Hailey, I thought she came across as a well behaved child (which she is)...she loves doing pageants but her mom, her stepdad and I keep it in perspective also..we want her to have fun and do well...her mom came across well also because she didn't look like a crazy pageant mom...lol

Bosqueville
01-12-2012, 10:38 AM
It's OK I'm sure they'll show reruns.....I'm really proud of Hailey, I thought she came across as a well behaved child (which she is)...she loves doing pageants but her mom, her stepdad and I keep it in perspective also..we want her to have fun and do well...her mom came across well also because she didn't look like a crazy pageant mom...lol

She was most definately the most well behaved and kind kid I've seen on that show (my wife loves this show I'm sad to say). I now know where your child support is going!

RoyceTTU
01-12-2012, 11:03 AM

LOL, good to know you didn't date the Shangela!!!

Sounds like ya'll have taken the high road with your daughter, and good for ya'll for doing so.

Saggy Aggie
01-12-2012, 11:05 AM
The fasting has you pretty high strung, eh? lol I'm always high strung. I haven't seen Matt's ex or his daughter and if he says she's not as out there as the others and it's his daughters decision, then great because that's how it ought to be. But just from the commercials I've seen.... 'most' of these parents are morons.

BwdLion73
01-12-2012, 02:24 PM
The fasting has you pretty high strung, eh?

:clap::)

Txbroadcaster
01-12-2012, 03:32 PM
lol I'm always high strung. I haven't seen Matt's ex or his daughter and if he says she's not as out there as the others and it's his daughters decision, then great because that's how it ought to be. But just from the commercials I've seen.... 'most' of these parents are morons.

The show is going to show the most extreme to get people to watch

YTBulldogs
01-13-2012, 10:57 AM
What happened to playing with easy bake ovens and Ken and Barbie? Yes, this is more about what mom's get out of doing this, than the kid. Not all (Matt's case the exception).

44INAROW
01-13-2012, 11:07 AM
My daughter Hailey who lives in Paris with her mom and step-father will be on the TLC show Toddlers and Tiaras tonight....not sure how its gonna go but she's really excited....not sure what the editors will do lol

Any idea when/if it will be shown again? I looked at the upcoming episodes and most are from 2010 or 2011 - what was the name or theme of the episode, that might help me find it.. I would like to see it :0

MGAR
01-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Any idea when/if it will be shown again? I looked at the upcoming episodes and most are from 2010 or 2011 - what was the name or theme of the episode, that might help me find it.. I would like to see it :0

Lollipops and Gumdrops Pageant.

Yes... I did just type that. lol

44INAROW
01-13-2012, 12:08 PM

thanks.. I will search when I get home at lunch....... :crazy:

Matthew328
01-13-2012, 03:46 PM

Nice work Garland...lol

44INAROW
01-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Nice work Garland...lol

I found it (thanks for MGAR's title search) :) :cheerl:

SHSBulldog00
01-13-2012, 07:08 PM

Was Willy Wonka the PC?

SintonFan
01-13-2012, 07:21 PM
I found it (thanks for MGAR's title search) :) :cheerl:

Can you post when it airs? I want us to watch so I can say "I almost know someone who is related to someone from DFW who is famous". j/k Matt. :)

Seriously, can you post the date and time it airs? It would be cool to watch.

Matthew328
01-13-2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wK4xDlpWJA