Daddy D 11
01-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Yep...lol

Sic Em Bears!

Bullaholic
01-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Yep...lol

Sic Em Bears!

Can't blame him--Projected Top 5 pick would be crazy to pass up. So dry those big Bear tears and get ready to watch one of the most exciting NFL prospects in a while be a shining star for some NFL team, DaddyD...

YTBulldogs
01-11-2012, 04:49 PM
To me, he should be the first pick in the draft.

Roughneck93
01-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Where do you see him landing?

Do the Browns take him at #4? Does he fall to #6 to the Redskins? Dan Snyder may very well try to move up to get him.

This is assuming the Colts take Luck with the first pick.

zebrablue2
01-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Can't blame him--Projected Top 5 pick would be crazy to pass up. So dry those big Bear tears and get ready to watch one of the most exciting NFL prospects in a while be a shining star for some NFL team, DaddyD...

Plus the young man already has his degree, nothing left to prove. Bring on the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

Bullaholic
01-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Where do you see him landing?

Do the Browns take him at #4? Does he fall to #6 to the Redskins? Dan Snyder may very well try to move up to get him.

This is assuming the Colts take Luck with the first pick.

That is a pretty good projection. I think the first team with the highest pick that needs a QB takes him for sure after Indy takes Luck. Now, the trade-up sweepstakes is on for him, and Washington would be a top contender.

yellaseeker
01-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Does he come with a GM cause Dallas could use both. Sorry!!! I couldn't resist. Lol

neck_06
01-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Back to being Baylor... ;)

Coach BS
01-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Great college QB, but who ever picks him will trade him within 5 years. He will bounce around the league for 10-15 years and make millions but he is not a nfl franchise QB . He is more of a Vick or young type guy. Dont get me wrong I'd take him on my team But a QB like luck, thats a franchise guy. Smart guy RGIII will do well Financially. Bears will slowly start slipping back to the old ways

Old Tiger
01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Great college QB, but who ever picks him will trade him within 5 years. He will bounce around the league for 10-15 years and make millions but he is not a nfl franchise QB . He is more of a Vick or young type guy. Dont get me wrong I'd take him on my team But a QB like luck, thats a franchise guy. Smart guy RGIII will do well Financially. Bears will slowly start slipping back to the old wayswhite qb = franchise qb

Black qb doesn't

Got it boss....

Emerson1
01-13-2012, 12:37 AM
Great college QB, but who ever picks him will trade him within 5 years. He will bounce around the league for 10-15 years and make millions but he is not a nfl franchise QB . He is more of a Vick or young type guy. Dont get me wrong I'd take him on my team But a QB like luck, thats a franchise guy. Smart guy RGIII will do well Financially. Bears will slowly start slipping back to the old ways

He is nothing like Vick or Young. RGIII will have his masters at the end of the semester. 4 years after he was supposed to graduat high school.

Racist.

regaleagle
01-13-2012, 03:34 AM
Robert Griffin III. will do absolutely better and differently than any other qb/athelete picked in the top 10 of the NFL draft in a long time. He will be his own RGIII withoout any help from outside forces. I forecast RGIII to be one of a kind in the NFL as a player/qb that will be able to bring a multitude of different looks to the offense that NFL team that takes him puts him into.