Denver
New England

NFC Playoff Games:

Green Bay
New York Giants

San Francisco
New Orleans

My Picks:

Ravens-Too much aggressive "D" for the Texans and inexperienced QB Yates, but I believe the Texans win if they can get the game into a shootout. I hope the Texans do win.

Patriots-Brady and Patriots offense too much and too many for another TeBronco miracle.

Green Bay- Rodgers is wily, elusive, and accurate, and Packer offense has too many weapons for the Giant front four to be the deciding factor in this one.

New Orleans-Brees and Saint offense are on incredible roll. Even 49er defense won't be able to keep Saints from staying ahead on the scoreboard.

Old Tiger
01-10-2012, 10:49 AM
AFC - New England and Houston
NFC - Green Bay and New Orleans

waterboy
01-10-2012, 11:38 AM
AFC - Baltimore (unfortunately) and New England
NFC - Green Bay (unfortunately) and New Orleans

Unfortunately because I'd like to see the underdogs win those games.

Trashman
01-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Who wins this week, and why?

AFC Playoff Games:

Houston
Baltimore

Denver
New England

NFC Playoff Games:

Green Bay
New York Giants

San Francisco
New Orleans

My Picks:

Ravens-Too much aggressive "D" for the Texans and inexperienced QB Yates, but I believe the Texans win if they can get the game into a shootout. I hope the Texans do win.

Patriots-Brady and Patriots offense too much and too many for another TeBronco miracle.

Green Bay- Rodgers is wily, elusive, and accurate, and Packer offense has too many weapons for the Giant front four to be the deciding factor in this one.

New Orleans-Brees and Saint offense are on incredible roll. Even 49er defense won't be able to keep Saints from staying ahead on the scoreboard.

I couldn't have said it any better....but i will be rooting for the Broncos and Texans.

forum_guy
01-10-2012, 10:59 PM
us 9ers fans love not getting love and flying under the radar even as a 2 seed. Dont be surprised if the Saints on the road, outdoors, on grass struggle to score 21 pts and lose :)

sTxforlife
01-11-2012, 01:16 AM
my mind says that it'll be the patriots and the ravens from the AFC, but im pulling for the texans and the broncos, if that happens the AFC championship is in Houston. In the NFC i'll take the packers and the saints