PDA

View Full Version : Calallen JV - 22 / Sinton Fresh 20

pirate4state
10-18-2002, 08:57 AM
I just want to congratulate the Sinton Freshman team on a stand-up job againist a tough Calallen JV squad! They rallied back in the 2nd half and really gave them a run for their money. I believe this is their 1st loss of the season. Keep up the good work.

Sinton94
10-18-2002, 09:32 AM
Yeah I wish I could have seen it, but I went to the AP Sinton JV game. Sinton flat tore them up 59 to 6. I'm starting to think we're going to have a better team next year then I first thought.
We will lose some great players next year, but their are some scrapers coming up. Especialy that 8th grade group.

Phil C
10-18-2002, 10:10 AM
That is great news for Sinton especially since it was our freshmen against Calallen's freshmen and SOPHOMORES at Calallen. Our eight grade junior high team has been doing well so football future in Sinton looks bright. There are also some good eight grade girls in athletics and in fact they won second in state last year in Little League softball so these girls may be able to also bring home a state chamionship in girl's sports especially in softball.

SintonPirateFan361
10-18-2002, 01:15 PM
Im proud to say I was there :D . My son is on the team. They did a wonderful job. This was their 1st lost. But, they walked away with their heads held high. Keep working hard...GO PIRATES :)