PDA

View Full Version : Girls basketball

ccmom
01-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Brownwood Lady Lions visit Wylie tomorrow night and I'm sure they have not forgotten last year's games. Both teams playing some good ball and this one should be a dandy! I can't wait!!!

sportzman44
01-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Brownwood lost their starting post Friday night against Snyder,to a torn ACL but the game should still be very competitive. I think Wylie should be a little bit relieved because this girl was the same girl who missed the free throws at the end of the game last year and she was headed to Wylie with vengance on her mind and looking to spoil Wylies hopes of a district championship this year.
: ) all in fun...good luck to both teams tonight and God bless

ccmom
01-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Brownwood lost their starting post Friday night against Snyder,to a torn ACL but the game should still be very competitive. I think Wylie should be a little bit relieved because this girl was the same girl who missed the free throws at the end of the game last year and she was headed to Wylie with vengance on her mind and looking to spoil Wylies hopes of a district championship this year.
: ) all in fun...good luck to both teams tonight and God blessYour daughter? I really hate to hear that!!

sportzman44
01-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Yes my daughter, she has had a rough year as far as injuries but this one really devastated her, while at the hospital all she was concerned with was being able to play against Wylie this Tuesday, she has been preparing for this for a year now and when the time gets here she can not even paticipate but she will get thru this it"s just a little frustrating.
thanks for asking though and good luck tonight.

ccmom
01-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Yes my daughter, she has had a rough year as far as injuries but this one really devastated her, while at the hospital all she was concerned with was being able to play against Wylie this Tuesday, she has been preparing for this for a year now and when the time gets here she can not even paticipate but she will get thru this it"s just a little frustrating.
thanks for asking though and good luck tonight. That's really a shame. It's tough to see your kids injured and disappointed.

Safe travels to the Brownwood team and fans tonight. I'm looking forward to a great game.

ccmom
01-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Game didn't disappoint. Wylie won 48-41. Next meeting will be in Brownwood and should be another battle.

Congrats Lady Bulldogs!!

sportzman44
01-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Great game and good job of Wylie coaches making half time adjustments.

Congrats to the Wylie girls.......see you soon.