PDA

View Full Version : Chapel Hill gets a new move-in QB

waterboy
01-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Chapel Hill has a new move-in QB that transferred from Jacksonville. His name is Andrew Black. He will be a junior this next season, so it looks like the Bulldogs will get the services of a proven QB. Black's father is a minister who took over a church in the Chapel Hill school district, thus the transfer. It's possible that he'll have to sit out for the first couple of games, if I remember right, but his transfer is for legit reasons. Good luck to the Bulldogs, and hope Andrew keeps the Dogs in contention for a title.:clap:

MGAR
01-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Chapel Hill has a new move-in QB that transferred from Jacksonville. His name is Andrew Black. He will be a junior this next season, so it looks like the Bulldogs will get the services of a proven QB. Black's father is a minister who took over a church in the Chapel Hill school district, thus the transfer. It's possible that he'll have to sit out for the first couple of games, if I remember right, but his transfer is for legit reasons. Good luck to the Bulldogs, and hope Andrew keeps the Dogs in contention for a title.:clap:

I believe he is already attending classes at Chapel Hill so I wouldn't think he would have to sit out the first couple of games.

waterboy
01-09-2012, 11:11 AM
I believe he is already attending classes at Chapel Hill so I wouldn't think he would have to sit out the first couple of games.
Yes, he is already attending classes at Chapel Hill. I wasn't sure of the rules, though. I don't think he will have to sit out, either, but I think it still has to go to the district committee for vote. Right?

MGAR
01-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Yes, he is already attending classes at Chapel Hill. I wasn't sure of the rules, though. I don't think he will have to sit out, either, but I think it still has to go to the district committee for vote. Right?

I think it comes down to the PAPF form. If Jacksonville coach checked yes the move for athletic purposes then I would think so.

Ernest T Bass
01-09-2012, 11:46 AM
He's not nearly as good as CH's outgoing QB, but he's not bad. But poor J'ville, now they got nothin'!

waterboy
01-09-2012, 11:57 AM
He's not nearly as good as CH's outgoing QB, but he's not bad. But poor J'ville, now they got nothin'!
He's definitely not Avery Saenz, but he has potential. Being as he will be a junior this coming year, and he is a dual threat QB, I think he'll fit right into Chapel Hill's system.

Chillfan
01-12-2012, 10:46 AM
He doesnt have the job yet. CH has a talented QB (going to be a jr) that could possibly get the spot. Going to be interesting to see.