PDA

View Full Version : Texans

Saggy Aggie
01-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Either I'm blind or this site really has gone down hill.

Texans won their first ever playoff game in a blowout and no one even mentioned it???

Oh well. go texans!

Phil C
01-07-2012, 10:01 PM
:clap:

lbjacj
01-07-2012, 11:34 PM

Texans won their first ever playoff game in a blowout and no one even mentioned it???

Oh well. go texans!

I guess you're blind.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?116786-Its-FOOTBALL-TIME-IN-HOUSTON

Saggy Aggie
01-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Apparently so. I looked quickly but missed it. Thanks for the link

YTBulldogs
01-08-2012, 04:33 PM
I was afraid due to Texans success on defense, Wade Phillips would be targeted by the NFL. Miami will interview him next Friday. I'll be willing to bet, he's gone. Shame, cause he isn't a great HC, but--dern sure can coach a defense.:crying:

yellaseeker
01-08-2012, 09:37 PM

Oh well. go texans!

Saggy, you know most of these guys are Cowboy fans. Very proud of the Texans getting it done again with a 3rd string QB. That's what happens when an organization has their stuff together, unlike some others.

YTBulldogs
01-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Wade Phillips is staying with the Texans. Awesome.:)

SintonFan
01-13-2012, 07:31 PM

Oh well. go texans!

Really? Did ya ever think that maybe those on this site woulda thought of Wimberely before Houston when "Texans" is mentioned?

SHSBulldog00
01-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Wade Phillips is staying with the Texans. Awesome.:)

:clap:

lbjacj
01-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Really? Did ya ever think that maybe those on this site woulda thought of Wimberely before Houston when "Texans" is mentioned?

Not only did Houston steal our name they stole our colors(red,white & navy blue) and Code Red! (they call it Battle Red)

SHSBulldog00
01-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Not only did Houston steal our name they stole our colors(red,white & navy blue) and Code Red! (they call it Battle Red)

I look at it as a tribute to Wimberley. State Championship this year......Super Bowl Champs soon????

SintonFan
01-13-2012, 08:16 PM

You need to pull an Alamo on their butts!

I look at it as a tribute to Wimberley. State Championship this year......Super Bowl Champs soon????

lol uhuh. I'll be rooting for Houston.