PDA

View Full Version : Shrimp boil tonight

nt7on7
01-06-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm waiting for that clock to hit 5:30. My son, whom I love a little more today has the big pot heating. Onions, heads of garlic, lemon halves, pro boil, salt, cayenne pepper sauce, cajun seasoning and a little oil seeping in the pot. Boudin cooked on the grill as an appetizer. 16 pounds of shrimp, 10 pounds of potatoes, and 48 half ears of corn ready to go in the pot. Homemade tartar sauce in the fridge. Newspaper on the tables.

My most favorite meal in the world because it combines friends and food.

If you are around Weston, look us up, or just listen for George Strait and Zac Brown Band playing on the speakers.

P.S. Bring more shrimp

SintonFan
01-06-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm waiting for that clock to hit 5:30. My son, whom I love a little more today has the big pot heating. Onions, heads of garlic, lemon halves, pro boil, salt, cayenne pepper sauce, cajun seasoning and a little oil seeping in the pot. Boudin cooked on the grill as an appetizer. 16 pounds of shrimp, 10 pounds of potatoes, and 48 half ears of corn ready to go in the pot. Homemade tartar sauce in the fridge. Newspaper on the tables.

My most favorite meal in the world because it combines friends and food.

If you are around Weston, look us up, or just listen for George Strait and Zac Brown Band playing on the speakers.

P.S. Bring more shrimp

i hate you...
:D

hollywood
01-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Luh dat shrump!!

How'd it go?