PDA

View Full Version : Good news on the Cowboys front

Macarthur
01-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Still pissed at JJ, but it does appear they will be in good shape moving forward with the Cap.

What would the defense look like with Ware and Super Mario opposite each other? :eek:

http://theticket.com/Portals/2/UserFiles/User104443/Norm-CowboysCapExplained-podcast.mp3

95mustang
01-06-2012, 02:49 PM
I watched the Randy White show last night and he suggested getting a big 350 pound nose guard, moving Ratliff to defensive end on the same side as Ware and then have an offense try to block Ware and Ratliff at the same time. He just might be on to something.

Bullaholic
01-06-2012, 03:07 PM
I'll go for any player acquisition or change that translates to actual dramatic immediate improvement on the field instead of listening to artificial and inflated JJ sound bytes about the team. I hope we have seen the last of players who "look good in the shower" to Jerry and get some folks who can actually play at the level expected ...

BEAST
01-06-2012, 03:25 PM
I'll go for any player acquisition or change that translates to actual dramatic immediate improvement on the field instead of listening to artificial and inflated JJ sound bytes about the team. I hope we have seen the last of players who "look good in the shower" to Jerry and get some folks who can actually play at the level expected ...

Pssst. We are talking about Jerry Jones, not Jerry Sandusky.:wave:

BEAST

Macarthur
01-06-2012, 04:59 PM
I watched the Randy White show last night and he suggested getting a big 350 pound nose guard, moving Ratliff to defensive end on the same side as Ware and then have an offense try to block Ware and Ratliff at the same time. He just might be on to something.

Norm said on the ticket that the people he talks to at Valley Ranch do not believe that Ratliff is 'long' enough to play DE in their scheme. Rat will NOT be moving to DE.

regaleagle
01-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Nobody's ever said JJ wasn't a "shrewd" businessman. Now, if he could just convert some of that shrewdness to pay dividends this year for the team, into real talent on the field to fill the holes the Cowboys have, all of a sudden 2 years looks do-able, with Romo leading the way.

coach
01-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Pssst. We are talking about Jerry Jones, not Jerry Sandusky.:wave:

BEAST

Lmao

SintonFan
01-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Still pissed at JJ, but it does appear they will be in good shape moving forward with the Cap.

What would the defense look like with Ware and Super Mario opposite each other? :eek:

http://theticket.com/Portals/2/UserFiles/User104443/Norm-CowboysCapExplained-podcast.mp3

You are more the optimist than I. :doh: