PDA

View Full Version : Panda Express

Bullaholic
01-06-2012, 11:19 AM
New Panda Express coming to Decatur. Never tried em', but heard their stores serve pretty fair Chinese fare.

Pei Wei in Denton is still one of my favs.

Rice Express in Lake Worth is hard to beat for price and quantity for fastfood Chinese.

Bridgeport has a new Chinese buffett which is not bad with all--you-can-eat for $8.32. However, I was there for their grand opening and they turned me away the next time I went back----manager greeted with a cleaver and said--"No can do--eat like kirrer whare--kill whole famry." :D

Maroon87
01-06-2012, 11:41 AM
I like Panda Express personally, and I like Pei Wei even though my wife isn't a big fan.

MGAR
01-06-2012, 11:55 AM
New Panda Express coming to Decatur. Never tried em', but heard their stores serve pretty fair Chinese fare.

Rice Express in Lake Worth is hard to beat for price and quantity for fastfood Chinese.

Bridgeport has a new Chinese buffett which is not bad with all--you-can-eat for $8.32. However, I was there for their grand opening and they turned me away the next time I went back----manager greeted with a cleaver and said--"No can do--eat like kirrer whare--kill whole famry." :D

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad188/booyahhh27/funnybuff.jpg

Bullaholic
01-06-2012, 12:00 PM
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad188/booyahhh27/funnybuff.jpg

ROFL, MGar

SintonFan
01-06-2012, 12:03 PM

Panda Express is good. They have wreery good Orange Cat... oops I mean Chicken. :D

movethechain
01-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Panda Express is good. They have wreery good Orange Cat... oops I mean Chicken. :D

One day when we were deciding where to eat, one of my nephews wanted Chinese, but could not remember the name of the place we usually eat at ... he just remembered they had panda bears on their sign out front. When I told him those are not panda bears, they are dogs, he was not amused. :crying:

Matthew328
01-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Panda isn't bad at all...

Bullaholic
01-06-2012, 12:16 PM

Life sometimes imitates humor, SF...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/death-by-cat-meat-chinese-billionaire-poisoned/

(I want to state up front that I intend no disrespect in this thread towards any Asian, or persons of Asian decent. Every culture has it's idiosyncracies which are the subject of humor---some of which are unfortunately disparaging. My attempt at humor is not meant to fall into that category.)

Saggy Aggie
01-06-2012, 12:31 PM
I eat at the panda express in college station once every other week or so. Pretty good food

Bosqueville
01-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Sweet Fire Chicken is the best! Much better than the Orange Chicken in my opinion!

SintonFan
01-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Life sometimes imitates humor, SF...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/death-by-cat-meat-chinese-billionaire-poisoned/

(I want to state up front that I intend no disrespect in this thread towards any Asian, or persons of Asian decent. Every culture has it's idiosyncracies which are the subject of humor---some of which are unfortunately disparaging. My attempt at humor is not meant to fall into that category.)

Holy Cow!(not cow though)

Hey Bulla, do you remember this?;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXxrMC5Pv4&feature=related

Emerson1
01-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Sweet Fire Chicken is the best! Much better than the Orange Chicken in my opinion!

I usually get both of those. It's pretty hard to mess up chicken with flavoring on it so I frequent Panda E a lot. Plus you can get completely full for under $7.

Pendragon13
01-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Panda isn't bad at all...If you can get past the whole "endangered species" thing and cook them right...yeah.:2thumbsup

CenTexSports
01-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Not long after we moved we went to Temple to get some Chinese. I could not remember the name of the place we liked but I got a name from directory assistance. When we got to the resturant, I reliazed we had called the order in to the wrong place. I called the other place to cancel the order and they said the order was ready ( I didn't even know where the place was). I told them my car broke down and in broken English the other man at the resturant says -
"Where you live, we come get you!"

Rabid Cougar
01-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Go hungry.. They give a full plate.

Manso/V8
01-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Get ready for the Panda Express run to the bathroom.....something in that Panda food tears you up!

Bullaholic
01-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Get ready for the Panda Express run to the bathroom.....something in that Panda food tears you up!

I understand how embarassing it is for a grown man to cry in public, Manso...maybe it's the onions...:D

buckeyebob
01-09-2012, 05:55 AM
We are still trying to learn...new one in Longview...tried it twice...all of the Chinese converted to buffet...can't stand 'em...this is approaching a return to the order & eat.

SintonFan
01-09-2012, 11:46 AM

I see you are familiar with "point and shoot"! ;)