PDA

View Full Version : Larry Fedora and the Navasota HC

Milk That Cow
01-03-2012, 02:25 PM
I see that Larry Fedora has filled out his Coaching Staff at UNC with the exception of a Running Backs Coach...

Does it have anything to do with the HC of Navasota?

OldBison75
01-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I suspect that Larry Fedora is waiting on an answer from someone, but it will not be his brother Lee of Navasota. Lee will be staying put for another year. He has 8 offensive starter including all of his skill players but one coming back next year, plus his top two backup RB's and top 2 backup WR's. On defense he has seven starters and his top three backups all coming back. He sees this as his best shot to go all the way.

cr180t
01-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Forgot they were brothers.

Old Tiger
01-03-2012, 07:57 PM
I suspect that Larry Fedora is waiting on an answer from someone, but it will not be his brother Lee of Navasota. Lee will be staying put for another year. He has 8 offensive starter including all of his skill players but one coming back next year, plus his top two backup RB's and top 2 backup WR's. On defense he has seven starters and his top three backups all coming back. He sees this as his best shot to go all the way.Not to mention an All-State QB.

Milk That Cow
01-05-2012, 11:46 AM
I suspect that Larry Fedora is waiting on an answer from someone, but it will not be his brother Lee of Navasota. Lee will be staying put for another year. He has 8 offensive starter including all of his skill players but one coming back next year, plus his top two backup RB's and top 2 backup WR's. On defense he has seven starters and his top three backups all coming back. He sees this as his best shot to go all the way.

Thanks Old Bison...

Is the Bison, a reference to Buffalo as in Giddings?

OldBison75
01-05-2012, 04:37 PM
No, the oldbison is in reference to Buffalo High School in Buffalo, Texas. I graduated there in 1975.

rancher
01-06-2012, 11:16 AM
I keep hearing from very good sources that Lee is being press hard on taking the head job at Bryan and A&M Consl. wants him for the new school they are about to open. I hear Bryan hire will be made in a few weeks.

HEMOTOXIC
01-06-2012, 12:26 PM
I completely forgot about CS High opening this fall. Does that mean that they will be 3A to start and possibily sharing a district with Navasota considering the two are 15 min apart?

OldBison75
01-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Hemo, the word is that the new CS school will start with freshmen and sophmores and probably be a big 3A or small 4A. Based on the attendance lines that the EAGLE showed, I would bet they will be a 4A. There is also a rumor that they might start with all but a senior class. We will just have to see.

HEMOTOXIC
01-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Hemo, the word is that the new CS school will start with freshmen and sophmores and probably be a big 3A or small 4A. Based on the attendance lines that the EAGLE showed, I would bet they will be a 4A. There is also a rumor that they might start with all but a senior class. We will just have to see.

Thanks!! Boy, February 2 can not get here soon enough!