PDA

View Full Version : Celina's own Caleb Lavey

Gsquared
01-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Gave Stanford fits in the 4th Qtr last night!!!

Bullaholic
01-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Gave Stanford fits in the 4th Qtr last night!!!

Yep, Lavey and Blatnick were like two blind dogs loose in a meat market last night.

CMETILT
01-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Don't forget about Sawyer Levit. :)

bigwood33
01-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Don't forget about Sawyer Levit. :)
Did he redshirt this year?

Rabid Cougar
01-03-2012, 04:30 PM
What ball game were you watching? Stanford had 250 yards rushing and 347 passing.

Gsquared
01-03-2012, 04:40 PM
What ball game were you watching? Stanford had 250 yards rushing and 347 passing.
4th quarter man, 4th quarter

Bullaholic
01-03-2012, 04:46 PM
4th quarter man, 4th quarter

Yea--sic em', G2---don't let him talk to us like that. One more post like that and I'll let you kick his Special Forces butt....:D

(j/k of course, Cougar...)

Rabid Cougar
01-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Granted. But Blatnick name wasn't called until then. I make a point of watching those boys when OSU plays, specially Lavey because of obvious reasons. They were getting gashed terribly even in the 4th. The only time that OSU would make a big play was when Stanford would try that stupid "wildtree" formation. I was rooting hard for OSU but felt they were extremely fortunate to win that ball game. Stanford really out played them.

Bullaholic
01-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Granted. But Blatnick name wasn't called until then. I make a point of watching those boys when OSU plays, specially Lavey because of obvious reasons. They were getting gashed terribly even in the 4th. The only time that OSU would make a big play was when Stanford would try that stupid "wildtree" formation. I was rooting hard for OSU but felt they were extremely fortunate to win that ball game. Stanford really out played them.

I don't know, Cougar--OSU was down 14-0 and never led in the game and fought back everytime to finally get the win in OT. The OSU offense just gassed the Stanford defense in the 4th Qtr. Stanford did push OSU off the ball and run thru them all night, though. I agree, that OSU was lucky to have the Stanford kicker miss two critical kicks. Still, a great game between two great teams---either one of which would have been a worthy winner of this game.

OldNavy
01-04-2012, 08:45 AM
I thought they both had a great game. Lavey played run and pass well. The times that he was out of the play seemed to be times when he was stunting and the stunt took him away from the play. The last series of the 4th quarter and the OT series, it seemed OSU had figured it out on D. I am going to watch the game again. Thought it was a great game with some great players and plays.

turbostud
01-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Anyone have the highlight of Blatnik jumping the defender to get a sack? I looked on youtube but couldnt find it.