PDA

View Full Version : Farmersfan

ccmom
12-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Question...

Which of these scenarios would you rather see happen?

1...Sunday night, Romo throws for 350 yds, no interceptions, he doesn't fumble. The defense comes up with some key stops and the Cowboys win and live to see a playoff game.

2...Sunday night, Romo has same stats as above but the defense continues to struggle and the Cowboys lose 42-35.

3. Sunday night, Romo throws multiple pick 6's, the Cowboys lose badly and you get to start the "Great I Told You So Tour 2012".

Gsquared
12-30-2011, 11:34 AM
I pick # 1 for me, even though you didnt ask me, I pick # 1

Thanks,
Gsquared

Old LB
12-30-2011, 11:40 AM
#3 for me, I want to read the cat fight between TXB & FF. :1popcorn:

Gsquared
12-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Good point. CCMOM, I would like to change my choice to # 3

Thanks,
Gsquared

Txbroadcaster
12-30-2011, 11:56 AM

if #3 happens no fight I would say he struggled...#2 woould be the option u want if you want to see a debate

Ernest T Bass
12-30-2011, 12:27 PM
#2 or 3 for me. I hate the cowgirls.

Gsquared
12-30-2011, 12:46 PM
#2 or 3 for me. I hate the cowgirls.
I didnt make the rules, this is CCMOM's game BUT, im pretty sure she will only let you pick one option so its either # 2 or #3 so start over and pick ONE of those. Is it so hard to play by the &*(#$&*# rules man????

Ernest T Bass
12-30-2011, 12:49 PM
I don't care for rules. I make my own.

Gsquared
12-30-2011, 01:02 PM
I don't care for rules. I make my own.

CCMOM, can you not count ETB's vote? He's not playing within the rules. ETB, yours doesnt count now.

Farmersfan
12-30-2011, 02:08 PM
Question...

1...Sunday night, Romo throws for 350 yds, no interceptions, he doesn't fumble. The defense comes up with some key stops and the Cowboys win and live to see a playoff game.

2...Sunday night, Romo has same stats as above but the defense continues to struggle and the Cowboys lose 42-35.

3. Sunday night, Romo throws multiple pick 6's, the Cowboys lose badly and you get to start the "Great I Told You So Tour 2012".

Considering I have already seen plenty of #2 and #3 I guess I will go with door #1 Monty!

SHSBulldog00
12-30-2011, 02:20 PM
I'll go with 2 (hundred) for Cowboy's Suck Alex!

ccmom
12-30-2011, 03:14 PM
CCMOM, can you not count ETB's vote? He's not playing within the rules. ETB, yours doesnt count now. His application is still under review.

Ernest T Bass
12-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Why y'all hatin'?

Txbroadcaster
12-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Question...

Honestly I think FF would rather 3 happen

ccmom
12-30-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm with you, TB.

Farmersfan
12-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Honestly I think FF would rather 3 happen

I've had so many "I told you so" moments where Romo is concerned I don't even care any more TXB. I know the Cowboys would not get a better QB anytime soon even if they got rid of Romo so what's the point of wishing him to fail? I'm pretty sure we are stuck with several more years of having our hopes raised to the ceiling and then dashed on the rocks by this QB. I could go your route and lower my expectations for a NFL QB and then i might find happiness with Tony Romo. But unfortunately my expectations are part of my make up and I can't simply choose to change them. So I will just have to be satisfied proving you wrong everyday, every week and every year! have a nice weekend!

Farmersfan
12-30-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm with you, TB.

Did you think for a moment nobody recognized your agenda when you posted this survey ccmom? Come on! It was obvious you were making a statement otherwise you would have never asked such a silly couple of questions. :)

Ernest T Bass
12-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Did you think for a moment nobody recognized your agenda when you posted this survey ccmom? Come on! It was obvious you were making a statement otherwise you would have never asked such a silly couple of questions. :)

Wait...what? No way!!

ccmom
12-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Did you think for a moment nobody recognized your agenda when you posted this survey ccmom? Come on! It was obvious you were making a statement otherwise you would have never asked such a silly couple of questions. :)Uhh...ya think? :rolleyes:

Txbroadcaster
12-30-2011, 06:41 PM
I've had so many "I told you so" moments where Romo is concerned I don't even care any more TXB. I know the Cowboys would not get a better QB anytime soon even if they got rid of Romo so what's the point of wishing him to fail? I'm pretty sure we are stuck with several more years of having our hopes raised to the ceiling and then dashed on the rocks by this QB. I could go your route and lower my expectations for a NFL QB and then i might find happiness with Tony Romo. But unfortunately my expectations are part of my make up and I can't simply choose to change them. So I will just have to be satisfied proving you wrong everyday, every week and every year! have a nice weekend!

it is not expecting lower results from a QB, I just dont do like you and blame every thing on the QB, I tend to realize fotball has 22 starters and to blame one of them for every bad thing is simply foolish

regaleagle
12-31-2011, 03:23 PM
I like this pre-game question, ccmom. Of course, most Cowboys fans would pick #1, and all Romo supporters. But it does beg for discussion among Cowboys fans that DO NOT support Romo. MacArthur should also chime in on this one.