PDA

View Full Version : To Ranger Mom....

Bullaholic
12-29-2011, 11:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g6cvW_tfys

Come back and visit us!

Ranger Mom
12-29-2011, 10:31 PM
I drop by at least once a day, just haven't had anything to say!!

Raising a 4 y/o is a lot more exhausting than it was when I did it 20 years ago!!!! This one doesn't have any siblings, so I am her source of entertainment!! She isn't as fond of the downlow as I am......I do know one thing though.....I am sick of listening to, hearing about and looking at Justin Beiber. Beiber Fever has run rampant through my household!! :ack!:

Leopard4Life
12-29-2011, 11:31 PM

Raising a 4 y/o is a lot more exhausting than it was when I did it 20 years ago!!!! This one doesn't have any siblings, so I am her source of entertainment!! She isn't as fond of the downlow as I am......I do know one thing though.....I am sick of listening to, hearing about and looking at Justin Bieber. Bieber Fever has run rampant through my household!! :ack!:

BTW, your Avatar reminds me of the "leg lamp" I have in my home office. "Christmas Story" is a classic.

GrTigers6
12-30-2011, 08:30 AM
BTW, your Avatar reminds me of the "leg lamp" I have in my home office. "Christmas Story" is a classic.But Rangermoms' is sexier!:D

Bullaholic
12-30-2011, 10:05 AM
It's always more fun when you show up, RM---Thanks for the "guest shots" for now, but I hope you can get on more regularly.

Ranger Mom
12-30-2011, 10:14 AM
It's always more fun when you show up, RM---Thanks for the "guest shots" for now, but I hope you can get on more regularly.

Me too!!

I did go to a couple of the state championship games and saw pirate4state, Sweetwater Red, Emerson1, GSquared and Matthew328. Rita also introduced me to oldtownnag (I believe that's who she said it was!!)

I am fixing to start my busy time of the year at work, and I now work 2 days a week at our "sister office" and their internet is restricted there...boooooo!!!! I got a really big raise though, so I guess I can understand why they expect me to work...lol!!!

waterboy
12-30-2011, 12:06 PM

Raising a 4 y/o is a lot more exhausting than it was when I did it 20 years ago!!!! This one doesn't have any siblings, so I am her source of entertainment!! She isn't as fond of the downlow as I am......I do know one thing though.....I am sick of listening to, hearing about and looking at Justin Beiber. Beiber Fever has run rampant through my household!! :ack!:
Thank GOD my girls never liked Justin Beiber! My girls are now 14 and 11, and all they do is make fun of him 'cause he's so girlie. They don't get carried away with their admiration with "stars". Like I've always told them, most of the "stars" are weirdos, and the ones that ain't also put their pants on the same way they do........one leg at a time. They're no different from you and me, except that they have more money.

Ranger Mom
12-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Thank GOD my girls never liked Justin Beiber! My girls are now 14 and 11, and all they do is make fun of him 'cause he's so girlie. They don't get carried away with their admiration with "stars". Like I've always told them, most of the "stars" are weirdos, and the ones that ain't also put their pants on the same way they do........one leg at a time. They're no different from you and me, except that they have more money.

I had heard about him but never really knew who he was until she saw him on the news one day.....and the madness began!!!

I finally sat down and watched my Tivo'd X-Factor finals last night and he was on there. All I have ever heard is the first CD he made with "Baby" on it. I was pleasantly surprised when I heard him sing on X-Factor....I guess he's done the puberty thing because his voice is WAY lower than it was. He was also a lot better performer than I expected too!!

He seems like a pretty good kid, so if she wants to like him at 4 years old, I don't have a problem with it. (I never knew he was discovered on youtube!!)