PDA

View Full Version : Congrats 3ADL'ers...

Bullaholic
12-28-2011, 02:44 PM
I think the 3ADL had fewer poster benchings, suspensions, and bans in 2011 than any prior year I can remember---perhaps the mods can confirm. Maybe you are all getting older and more civilized....:D

Gsquared
12-28-2011, 02:46 PM
I think the 3ADL had fewer poster benchings, suspensions, and bans in 2011 than any prior year I can remember---perhaps the mods can confirm. Maybe you are all getting older and more civilized....:D
Yes, many of us have matured quite a bit over the last year Bull!

Bullaholic
12-28-2011, 02:58 PM

Ah, well in your case, G2---older maybe, but not less kinky....TxB says he's still afraid to get near your gym bag in the booth....:D

ccmom
12-28-2011, 04:29 PM

Some of us were too busy getting kicked off of other message boards, right G2? :wave:

Gsquared
12-28-2011, 04:57 PM
Some of us were too busy getting kicked off of other message boards, right G2? :wave:
Yep, you and I are outlaws!!!

Bullaholic
12-28-2011, 05:00 PM
I think this story should be shared....:D

Manso/V8
12-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Do tell!

defense51
12-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Please elaborate.

Roughneck93
12-28-2011, 08:39 PM
:1popcorn:

Ranger Mom
12-29-2011, 10:46 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I have been away a lot more than in the past....not that I was a big "bencher/ejector" anyway. Mine was mostly "counseling" through PM's!! :)

As a matter of fact, I tried to retire, but Tony wouldn't let me..lol!! He just told me to take a break for a while, if I needed...(and I did need it.) I do try to check in when I can, and normally do at least once a day!!

zebrablue2
12-30-2011, 09:23 AM
I can only speak for myself, but I have been away a lot more than in the past....not that I was a big "bencher/ejector" anyway. Mine was mostly "counseling" through PM's!! :)

As a matter of fact, I tried to retire, but Tony wouldn't let me..lol!! He just told me to take a break for a while, if I needed...(and I did need it.) I do try to check in when I can, and normally do at least once a day!!

So glad you stayed on. Good ole papa Tony always leads us in the right direction!:2thumbsup

Matthew328
12-30-2011, 09:32 AM
I long for the days of multiple bannings...lol

Ranger Mom
12-30-2011, 09:50 AM
I long for the days of multiple bannings...lol

LOL!! The "so and so is ROM" threads were always the funnest to post on (back before we locked them!)

YTBulldogs
12-30-2011, 11:45 AM
I go to many thread sites and must say 3ADL is like a family and most posters are respectful. Even when smack talk takes place (which is good IMO) it's not the out of line type stuff I see on other sites.

Too me, wanna ruin a site, let the "out of bounds" type posting take place. Our Mod's are doing a great job. Letting the posters air their trash talking to a limit, yet keeping it civil and fun for the most part.

Happy New Year brothers/sisters of 3ADL.

sinton66
12-31-2011, 10:04 AM
I go to many thread sites and must say 3ADL is like a family and most posters are respectful. Even when smack talk takes place (which is good IMO) it's not the out of line type stuff I see on other sites.

Too me, wanna ruin a site, let the "out of bounds" type posting take place. Our Mod's are doing a great job. Letting the posters air their trash talking to a limit, yet keeping it civil and fun for the most part.

Happy New Year brothers/sisters of 3ADL.
Believe it or not, this has been our philosophy and overall approach from the very beginning. I fell in love with 3ADL from the very beginning because of it. I always found the site much more enjoyable when people were prevented from "dropping their pants and showing their rears". It is very possible to disagree with someone without being so disagreeable. I believe whole heartedly that the site is much more fum for the majority of people this way. Our growth has been slow and steady, and that's probably due in part to our philosophy, or at least that's what I want to think. I want that "Family" feel and I'm fairly certain my partners do too.

wimbo_pro
12-31-2011, 01:10 PM
It might have been a bit "slower" of a year here on the board than the past, but it was definitely fun. Yeah, I know, if you win the CS, it tends to make everything fun. But honestly, I had a blast, and will definitely encourage all to come back next year. I'll check in throughout the year! Hope you all have a great year, and Sinton66...get better, damn it (that might bring about my first warning of the year!).

My hopes for next year:
Wimberley to go deep into the play offs
Liberty Hill to improve even more, and meet us in the play offs
Sealy to move to the top and go deep in the play offs
Canyon Lake to stay in 3A, but kind of doubt it