Chopblock
11-14-2003, 11:32 PM
Manor 28
Navasota 0

Pudlugger
11-14-2003, 11:38 PM
Chopblock:
Manor 28
Navasota 0Congratulations to the Mustangs, I had a feelng this would come to pass. Navasota had to have underestimated the speed of the Manor O and tenacity of the Mustang D. Way to represent D24 Manor!!! Good luck next week,

BTW

So much for D23 being stronger than D24. La Grange beats Sealy 15-6 with two goal line stops in a great defensive battle. :D

lepfan
11-15-2003, 12:00 AM
Who was it that thought that 24-3A would be shut out tonight? They were wrong!

the tigers are back
11-15-2003, 08:21 AM
I like to cogradulate ya'll on last night win,but let me say this to ya'll i know that you'll won,but don't get there are more games to be played and maybe this next one will be you'll last one.I see you said Andrus whoooo,but Andrus football does not stop here,because he has a great future before him and good luck leps. wink

Brahma73
11-15-2003, 09:57 AM
the tigers are back:
I like to cogradulate ya'll on last night win,but let me say this to ya'll i know that you'll won,but don't get there are more games to be played and maybe this next one will be you'll last one.I see you said Andrus whoooo,but Andrus football does not stop here,because he has a great future before him and good luck leps. wink ?

Brahma73
11-15-2003, 09:58 AM
Chopblock:
Manor 28
Navasota 0Wow! I missed that one :rolleyes:
Way to go 'Stangs!!

lepfan
11-15-2003, 10:10 AM
the tigers are back:
I like to cogradulate ya'll on last night win,but let me say this to ya'll i know that you'll won,but don't get there are more games to be played and maybe this next one will be you'll last one.I see you said Andrus whoooo,but Andrus football does not stop here,because he has a great future before him and good luck leps. wink Every game from here on out could be our last...but we will take it...we are celebrating today our win over Sealy...good luck to Andrus in his future football career! But it appears that Sealy football is over at least one game sooner than Leopard football! You all played a tough game, we did earn the win! Our left guard #61 and center #64 said that Seyrus #22 is the best defensive lineman they have played against! He was a tough one and they were very impressed with his speed and seemed to always be able to read the linemans mind on where they were going!