PDA

View Full Version : Dodge to Flower Mound?

DeuceDeuce
12-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Any news on this?

What are the odds he ends up there?

Ernest T Bass
12-20-2011, 10:33 AM
Right now, he's the OC at Pitt(newly appointed). His performance in their bowl game will have a lot to do with where he ends up.

Cam
12-20-2011, 10:38 AM
Any news on this?

What are the odds he ends up there?

According to my source (from Dave Campbell's), there was a rumor of a Dallas area school after Dodge. Source checked into it and this particular ISD refuted it. Not saying it was Flower Mound but it was a Dallas school. All rumors I'm hearing is that he wants to be closer to the Austin area for family reasons. Have also heard he's already toured the Burnet campus along with many other Burnet rumors.......who knows......

Gsquared
12-20-2011, 10:40 AM
According to my source (from Dave Campbell's), there was a rumor of a Dallas area school after Dodge. Source checked into it and this particular ISD refuted it. Not saying it was Flower Mound but it was a Dallas school. All rumors I'm hearing is that he wants to be closer to the Austin area for family reasons. Have also heard he's already toured the Burnet campus along with many other Burnet rumors.......who knows......
I work with a guy from Southlake who's son is the OL coach at SLC and he is really good friends with Dodge. According to them, FM is in Dodge's cross hairs.

marler1972
12-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Just throwing this out there... Lovejoy? newer school district, has money,

cr180t
12-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Just throwing this out there... Lovejoy? newer school district, has money,

No AD position / The Old Coach is the AD now. Makes you think this one is a done deal. Promote from within?

Eagle1
12-20-2011, 10:27 PM
He has got to be knockin down at least 200K plus as OC at Pitt. Why would he want to go down to high school? What is his salary at Pitt?

Roughneck93
12-20-2011, 11:02 PM
He has got to be knockin down at least 200K plus as OC at Pitt. Why would he want to go down to high school? What is his salary at Pitt?Pitt is looking for a new HC with Todd Graham leaving for ASU. Who knows if Dodge or any other members of the staff will be retained. A lot of head coaches like bringing in their own guys. I would think Dodge has to be making back up plans which would include a HS position.

Ernest T Bass
12-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Like I said, a lot will depend on Dodge's performance in their bowl game.

BaseballUmp
12-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Didn't 3 other assistant coaches at Pitt already leave prior to Graham leaving?

Roughneck93
12-20-2011, 11:22 PM
Didn't 3 other assistant coaches at Pitt already leave prior to Graham leaving?Yeah they left for Arizona to reunite with Rich Rodriguez.

SHSBulldog00
12-22-2011, 12:42 AM
I remember when Todd Dodge applied for the Sweeny job:1popcorn:

Ernest T Bass
12-22-2011, 12:44 AM
Wisconsin OC Chryst has been named the new HC at Pitt. Big time difference in offensive philosophy between him and Dodge. Could be a deciding factor in this.

toddg
12-22-2011, 01:19 AM
Wisconsin OC Chryst has been named the new HC at Pitt. Big time difference in offensive philosophy between him and Dodge. Could be a deciding factor in this.

yep...apples and oranges..