PDA

View Full Version : Former Royal RB Brandon Williams officially an Aggie.......

navscanmaster
12-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Been rumored for a while, now confirmed. He wants to be closer to his child, and A&M needs the depth at RB if Christine Michael decides to go pro this year. Oklahoma should be fine with the emergence of Dominique Whaley and Roy Finch, plus the stud from Jenks, OK, Alex Ross coming in next year. Should C-Mike decide to stay for his senior year, that would put 3 Rivals 5 star running backs in the backfield at the same time, assuming Brandon Williams gets a hardship waiver to immediately play, and Trey Williams signs the dotted line in early February.

Saggy Aggie
12-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Awesome!

1st and goal
12-19-2011, 01:13 PM
WOW! I think I remember well wishing this for Brandon before he ever left the state. A bunch of speculation about whether Michaels is coming back to rule the roost. Sure could use him.

Roughneck93
12-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Didn't see this one happening. A&M certainly has some good ones coming through.

Macarthur
12-19-2011, 02:43 PM
I hope Michael gets sound advise. I think it would be a huge mistake for him to enter the draft this year. With missing time in each of the last two years, that will be held against him and I have a hard time imagining him getting drafted AT ALL.

WildTexan972
12-19-2011, 03:55 PM
if he don't get drafted and does not sign an agent, he can go back and play can't he?

Macarthur
12-19-2011, 04:05 PM
if he don't get drafted and does not sign an agent, he can go back and play can't he?

I think in the NFL, once you declare, you can't go back to college. I don't think it's like basketball.

big daddy russ
12-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Says a lot about him that he's doing it to be closer to his kid. I hate to see kids grow up without the father in their lives. Kudos to Brandon.