PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Chapel Hill under investigation?

COBRAFOOTBALL
12-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Just heard anyone hear about this?

jwil57
12-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Can you elaborate on this? What are they investigating?

COBRAFOOTBALL
12-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Can you elaborate on this? What are they investigating?This was off Smoakey.com..

Posted Yesterday, 08:35 PM
Earlier, Go4Two, started a thread that Class 3-A, Division I State Champion Chapel Hill was under investigation.

Like everyone else, I was surprised, but over my career you learn to check on everything. And, the one time you don't, it's true.

I sent a text to Chapel Hill AD/Football Coach Thomas Sitton asking him for clarification and we just got off the phone.

Apparently, a student at West Columbia sent a letter to the University Interscholastic League with a claim against Chapel Hill. No different than the NCAA or anyone else, the U.I.L. has to take every complaint or concern into consideration.

The U.I.L. asked Coach Sitton to respond to the allegation, and he did and has not heard back from the U.I.L.

Coach Sitton told me, "I take any allegation seriously, and I've responded to the U.I.L. and we have nothing to be worried about, there is nothing to this allegation or anything else involving our football program."

David Smoak

Roughneck93
12-15-2011, 06:50 PM
^^^^Edit... That's where I saw it too Cobra.

COBRAFOOTBALL
12-15-2011, 06:59 PM
^^^^Edit... That's where I saw it too Cobra.If anything is found to be bad for CH, wouldnt that throw a wrench into everything? Just being hypothetical here.. but what would happen?

Txbroadcaster
12-15-2011, 07:05 PM
If anything is found to be bad for CH, wouldnt that throw a wrench into everything? Just being hypothetical here.. but what would happen?

alvarado would be awarded the title

sounds like nothing is realy there

COBRAFOOTBALL
12-15-2011, 07:11 PM
alvarado would be awarded the title

sounds like nothing is realy thereThats what it sounds like..

Roughneck93
12-15-2011, 07:15 PM
sounds like nothing is realy thereI think so too. Sucks that WC is tied to this...:(

Lions88
12-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Thats what it sounds like..
Sounds to me WC cant handle losing.. Cant believe I am going to say this but just do what Alvarado has done and move on a try to do what chill did. Win Next year baby..

COBRAFOOTBALL
12-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Sounds to me WC cant handle losing.. Cant believe I am going to say this but just do what Alvarado has done and move on a try to do what chill did. Win Next year baby..We will be working hard for that chance...

Roughneck93
12-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Sounds to me WC cant handle losing.. Cant believe I am going to say this but just do what Alvarado has done and move on a try to do what chill did. Win Next year baby..Hopefully it's just that one student that can't handle losing.

NHSBulldog75
12-15-2011, 08:25 PM
Sounds to me WC cant handle losing.. Cant believe I am going to say this but just do what Alvarado has done and move on a try to do what chill did. Win Next year baby..

What an immature, chicken s**t thing to say about the entire community of West Columbia.

That said, I can't beleive that a kid claimed there was some impropriety on Chappel Hill's part and reported it to UIL and not to the Roughneck coaching staff. It seems the chain of command was butchered again. The Bulldogs played a good, hard-fought game and desreved their crown.

ccmom
12-15-2011, 08:34 PM
If I had a nickel for every time I have heard rumors like this about a State Champion....well I'd only have about 50 cents but anyway...:)

turbostud
12-15-2011, 08:38 PM
What an immature, chicken s**t thing to say about the entire community of West Columbia.

That said, I can't beleive that a kid claimed there was some impropriety on Chappel Hill's part and reported it to UIL and not to the Roughneck coaching staff. It seems the chain of command was butchered again. The Bulldogs played a good, hard-fought game and desreved their crown.

High School kids have no idea what a chain of command is, much less how to use it.

Lions88
12-15-2011, 09:04 PM
High School kids have no idea what a chain of command is, much less how to use it.
Well.. why would a kid just write a letter to UIL unless he really did have some info? Wouldnt UIL just push it aside if it was one letter from a student of another school? Now if it was an offical of another school then I could see it.. but a student? This just doesnt make sense unless it had some wheels to it. I am not trying to add to this but I just think its crazy UIL would look into it because a kid wrote a letter..

rb585
12-15-2011, 09:37 PM
UIL administrators are mainly retired coaches, with emphasis on retired.

They will do about as thorough an investigation as that first Fiesta Bowl task force did.

yellaseeker
12-15-2011, 09:45 PM

Lions88, you seem to always seize any opportunity to talk $hit about any other team or town other than your own. Are you really that stupid to make a statement like that, stereotyping the whole community over one kids actions. Wasn't that long ago when people from your own town wish they could have stuck a sock in your mouth because of the bad representation you were giving them. This is the same situation in my opinion and i surely hope it doesn't give the whole community a bad name, something you definately wasn't worried about when you caught diahrea of the mouth a few weeks ago. Now that i got that off my chest, I'm hoping this is just a rumor but if not, I really hope there's no merit to it cause i really have a lot of respect for C.Hill.

Saggy Aggie
12-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Lol lions88 doesn't know crap about WC. There are a bunch of us WC guys on here and every single one of us will tell you that yes it was a tough loss but chill is a great team and is a deserving champion. Never once has any of us had sour grapes and came on here whining or talking sh*t, unlike 88.

All the people on here know WC plays with class and respect win or lose. This years game against chill was no different. Our guys don't start brawls, they don't talk crap on message boards. They play and they give it their all. 8 seconds short of the champs. But it ends there. Congrats to chill and I hope the allegation isn't true. Chill deserves what they've earned.

toddg
12-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Lol lions88 doesn't know crap about WC. There are a bunch of us WC guys on here and every single one of us will tell you that yes it was a tough loss but chill is a great team and is a deserving champion. Never once has any of us had sour grapes and came on here whining or talking sh*t, unlike 88.

All the people on here know WC plays with class and respect win or lose. This years game against chill was no different. Our guys don't start brawls, they don't talk crap on message boards. They play and they give it their all. 8 seconds short of the champs. But it ends there. Congrats to chill and I hope the allegation isn't true. Chill deserves what they've earned.

i agree with above statement!!

bobcat1
12-15-2011, 10:58 PM

All the people on here know WC plays with class and respect win or lose. This years game against chill was no different. Our guys don't start brawls, they don't talk crap on message boards. They play and they give it their all. 8 seconds short of the champs. But it ends there. Congrats to chill and I hope the allegation isn't true. Chill deserves what they've earned.Well said!

Dub-C
12-16-2011, 08:04 AM

I agree Saggy, couldn't put it any better than that other Lions88 please shut your pie-hole again. Do you ever learn from your mistakes? Chill deserves the state title because they earned it.

Chillfan
12-16-2011, 08:43 AM
I wouldnt be suprised if someone heard about CH's Josh Hamilton having two state rings from Carthage and one this year at CH and tried to make something of it.

Nobody's worried around here. Somebody is a sore loser.

This somebody does not reflect the class of WC.

theville
12-16-2011, 08:50 AM
We will be working hard for that chance...

I think Stephenville will have something to say about this. Lol! I kid! I did watch the Title game and was pulling for the Indians the whole way. Yall's coach has done an amazing job!

44INAROW
12-16-2011, 09:50 AM
Sounds to me WC cant handle losing....
Something you seem to be an expert in yourself :ack!: Saying WC can't handle losing is like saying everyone is Henderson is a douchbag because of your comments.. Broad strokes with the brush