PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to Texas University

johnray#12
10-08-2002, 07:35 PM
Well, after losing a close one to the Leps last fall, I graduated and I'm at A&M now, and things are going okay. Our wrecking crew just got wrecked against Tech this last week though. UT is now 5-0 and about to face OU next weekend. It appears that they are once again better than us this year. We have to go to Austin to play them this year and we will probably lose pretty bad. Let me know your opinion on that game. And oh yeah, I almost forgot, I still love you Allison, even if you do go to TU, I mean UT. :cool:

BigOLinemen75
10-08-2002, 09:40 PM
Hey John,
How is college life treatin ya? I don't know about gettin beat bad, UT isn't playing to its full potential lately, there is a good chance of ya'll pullin out a win. All i gotta say is good luck man. And I'm hopin we can do what ya'll couldn't last year, and that's beat LG. GO BUFFS!!!!!!

P.S. What number are you, i never found that out?

2001GiddingsLB
10-08-2002, 09:56 PM
If this is John, Hey whats going on man, and if this isn't which is my thinking grow up and quit pulling this crap. Secondly, I think A&M has a chance at upset seeing as how OSU nearly pulled it off the other day.

konstance_latrice_04
10-08-2002, 10:28 PM
to all of you rejects who don't go to UT anymore watch next year there football team may be really good because Billy Pittman may go there. And yall know that he is known world wide for just being himself so get ready to go back to UT cause aTm aint nuthin
C-A-M-E-R-O-N Y-O-E-M-A-N :p hataz hate to see stars shine

johnray#12
10-08-2002, 11:00 PM
Big O Lineman,
My number is 30---but I'm only on the 12th man squad. I suit out but don't get in the game. Good luck to ya'll this year and I hope ya'll do take care of the Leps.

buffalo booster
10-09-2002, 08:09 AM
Certainly could use #12 this year to snag a few passes. Good luck at aTm.

HornetPride
10-09-2002, 08:44 AM
t.u. 87
A&M 3

Constance, you're an idiot!

Jacket2000
10-09-2002, 10:14 AM
This one could get ugly. Depends on if Crissy Simms shows up to play or not. If so, this could be R.C Chokum's last year at A&M.
And yes, Constance, you ARE an idiot.
J2K

HornetPride
10-09-2002, 10:24 AM
Slocum, how do I put this...... uh, sucks!

Animal02
10-09-2002, 11:15 AM
This may piss a few of you Aggies and Longhorns off, but A&M is a branch of TU. Do a little research and you can prove this yourself. I was just informed of this too. :D

HornetPride
10-09-2002, 12:21 PM
A&M was the first public university in the state, from what I recall so I question that. Horns might WANT to think that, but I question it.

old dragon
10-10-2002, 12:00 AM
i see a win for OU this time. Simms can't win the big games, he just can't pull it off.

OU- 21

UT- 14

sinfan75
10-10-2002, 04:59 AM
Texas will win 28-14!!Simms ain't gotta win it,all he gotta do is complete passes and hand the ball to EL CED!!!!HOOK EM!!!!!!!!!

tors2002
10-10-2002, 08:28 AM
If UT was smart (which I doubt) , they would just tell Simms to hand the ball off to Cedric Benson and watch him run. This will be his breakout game for the Heisman Run the next 2 years.

UT 31
OU 27

Don't even like the HORNS but think they will beat the SOONERS. Go Red Raiders!!!!!!! (hehehehehehehAGGIES)

CentralTxFan
10-10-2002, 01:12 PM
johnray12, I was at the ATM/Tech game. It was pathetic but the best thing I saw was after the game. On George Bush there were 3 guys standing with homemade cardboard signs that read....#1 Fire Slocum...#2 Kicker tryouts here....and #3 Ags 4 new coach. I was so amused I took pictures of them. They were great! I heard there were several kids on corners all over CS. Wonder if it was a frat thing? Those kids were the highlight of my day. I thought when ATM came out they were ready but it looked like the crew just got tired at the end!!! Best of luck to the Aggies against Baylor.

Animal02
10-10-2002, 04:05 PM
HornetPride:
A&M was the first public university in the state, from what I recall so I question that. Horns might WANT to think that, but I question it.You're right hornetpride, A&M was the first public university in Texas, but recently I was informed that the Texas Constitution stated that they would build a university to accompany A&M that would deal with business and law. This would of course be UT. They said A&M would be the agriculture branch of UT. If this isn't correct somebody please say so because I don't want to be spitting out a lot of bs. This is just what I was told by someone that would know.

Iron_Man_50
10-10-2002, 09:25 PM
what up big RAY? well we miss all of ya this year we arent doing so good this year we could use a little bit of your help. well anyways how is college football life? well i cant really tell you much b/c i am a UT fan but good luck and hit hard.

The Iron Man