PDA

View Full Version : this Week's sideline to sideline

Txbroadcaster
12-15-2011, 12:45 AM
http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1255035

Here ya go

Gsquared
12-15-2011, 07:56 AM
Funny thing about this is I dont remember us recording half of this.

jason
12-15-2011, 09:10 AM
midway > lake travis

Tejastrue
12-15-2011, 01:25 PM
Here's hoping that your picks hold true as they did last week for Wimberley. TXB :thumbsup:, G2 :thmbdwn:. lol... Appreciate the comments in regards to the Wimberley program.

Txbroadcaster
12-15-2011, 01:32 PM
Here's hoping that your picks hold true as they did last week for Wimberley. TXB :thumbsup:, G2 :thmbdwn:. lol... Appreciate the comments in regards to the Wimberley program.

I was wondering if u heard me giving u a hard time by calling u tejass lol

Tejastrue
12-15-2011, 02:24 PM
I was wondering if u heard me giving u a hard time by calling u tejass lol

That was on purpose?? I thought it was another one of your blunders like Blake-n-more. LOL

Txbroadcaster
12-15-2011, 02:28 PM
That was on purpose?? I thought it was another one of your blunders like Blake-n-more. LOL

lol nope wanted to take a dig at yall since we were kissing Texan Fan butt, was going to say Wimpy and Tejass and just came out with Wimby as normal and then Tejass

Tejastrue
12-15-2011, 02:41 PM
lol nope wanted to take a dig at yall since we were kissing Texan Fan butt, was going to say Wimpy and Tejass and just came out with Wimby as normal and then Tejass

I know I give you a hard time and it is duely noted that I can be the occassional ass so I thank you for confirming that in a humorous way. With that said, make sure you know that it is appreciated what you guys do here and I look forward to and enjoy the S to S show each and every week. I hope it continues.