PDA

View Full Version : 2011 UIL Football State Championships Parking Info

50 yard line fan
12-13-2011, 03:28 PM
Haven't seen this posted elsewhere. Apologize if it's a repeat. From the UIL website:

2011 UIL Football State Championships Parking Information

Parking: $10

Note: All game patrons are strongly encouraged to utilize the Cowboys Stadium parking, because ticketing/towing is heavily enforced in the surrounding commercial areas.

If you're coming to support a designated home team, look for parking within Lots 4-13. The home team will be on the South Sideline.

If you're coming to support a designated visitor team, look for parking within Lots 1-4 and 10. The visitor team will be on the North Sideline.

Fans are welcome to park in any of the Cowboys Stadium lots open for $10 public parking; however, the areas mentioned above should put you closest to the sideline of your team.

Designated Home Teams:
Mason
Tenaha
Hempstead
Refugio
Wimberley
Austin Lake Travis
Manvel
Fort Bend Hightower
Cibolo Steele

Designated Visitor Teams:
Stamford
Munday
Melissa
Cisco
Argyle
Waco Midway
Aledo
Southlake Carroll
Spring Dekaney

Matthew328
12-13-2011, 03:56 PM
and for the love of everything holy, do not park at Wal-Mart

Tejastrue
12-13-2011, 05:31 PM

Care to share an experience??? :wave:

pirate4state
12-13-2011, 05:53 PM

Man, am I gonna miss out on a free parking pass? :( LOL ;)

lbjacj
12-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Designated Home Teams:
Mason
Tenaha
Hempstead
Refugio
Wimberley
Austin Lake Travis
Manvel
Fort Bend Hightower
Cibolo Steele

Designated Visitor Teams:
Stamford
Munday
Melissa
Cisco
Argyle
Waco Midway
Aledo
Southlake Carroll
Spring Dekaney

Looking at this list I would say that most of the winners will come from the home teams!:wave:

LionFan72
12-14-2011, 06:32 AM
Looking at this list I would say that most of the winners will come from the home teams!:wave:

Wishful dreaming, bump!

Matthew328
12-14-2011, 08:41 AM
Care to share an experience??? :wave:

Not personal experience, I always have media parking.

But I always see a bunch of cheap folks trying to buck the system and park at Wal-Mart only to find their car towed. Last week it was real bad, I even rolled my window down while pulling into the stadium and told some people walking in they'd get towed....they didn't listen....when I left the stadium I saw a half dozen tow trucks in the Wal Mart parking lot taking people away....I heard 200 cars got towed on Friday...lol