PDA

View Full Version : anyone out there a denver broncos fan?

spaniard
09-21-2002, 02:25 AM
is anyone out there a denver broncos fan or am i the only one here? it was a sad sad day in my life when t.d. retired. i know he had no other choice, but still. he was one of the awesomest backs emerging in the nfl before he got hurt.

------------------
<><

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by spaniard:
is anyone out there a denver broncos fan or am i the only one here? it was a sad sad day in my life when t.d. retired. i know he had no other choice, but still. he was one of the awesomest backs emerging in the nfl before he got hurt.

no...actually im not. sorry. lol I guess that means I shouldn't even say anything huh? I'm not a big professional football fan. Ever since the cowboys started going downhill a couple years back...i just lost interest.

spaniard
09-21-2002, 02:31 AM
ive noticed quite a dropout in cowboy loyals since they started getting arrested and losing. anywhoo, im just trying to get up to varsity before i get to bed. nothing close to sinton66 or eye of the tiger, but an accomplishment for me.

------------------
<><

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by spaniard:
ive noticed quite a dropout in cowboy loyals since they started getting arrested and losing. anywhoo, im just trying to get up to varsity before i get to bed. nothing close to sinton66 or eye of the tiger, but an accomplishment for me.

im not sure but it may deal with posting on different subjects since the number stays the same on same subject posts....strange kinda

spaniard
09-21-2002, 02:36 AM
yeah, im too tired to post anymore. cyall later, for real this time.

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 02:37 AM
you're only two posts away!

TarponR13K
09-21-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by TarponR13K:
you're only two posts away!

actually you may already be there. goodnight.

AggieJohn
09-21-2002, 03:16 PM
let's stick to high school football please...but since we are talking about the cowboys somewhere in these posts let me tell you a joke

Why did the COWBOYS coach get arrested?

So that he could have a team meeting!!

spaniard
09-21-2002, 03:41 PM
hehe, good stuff, explayer, i was just throwing something out there bc i was only one or two posts away from making varsity. didnt mean to getcha riles up.

------------------
<><