PDA

View Full Version : Prosper Post-Mortem...

Bullaholic
12-11-2011, 11:31 AM
It been discussed on the forum about the tremendous athletic abilty of this year's Prosper Eagle team, but yet they seemed to be "Jekyl-Hyde" from week to week. They beat the Bulls like they were a freshman team, destroyed Argyle in their first meeting, but lost key games in the stretch. Can anybody from Prosper give some good insights on this team without talking "out-of-school" now that their season is over? I had them picked to win the DII SC this year---they appeared to me to be that good athletically. They will really need to find some answers before stepping up into the 4A ranks next season.

wimbo_pro
12-11-2011, 12:06 PM
It been discussed on the forum about the tremendous athletic abilty of this year's Prosper Eagle team, but yet they seemed to be "Jekyl-Hyde" from week to week. They beat the Bulls like they were a freshman team, destroyed Argyle in their first meeting, but lost key games in the stretch. Can anybody from Prosper give some good insights on this team without talking "out-of-school" now that their season is over? I had them picked to win the DII SC this year---they appeared to me to be that good athletically. They will really need to find some answers before stepping up into the 4A ranks next season.

Good questions...and please give me insight on Argyle and any advice that will help us win...cuz you know, we fans really have an impact on the games!! LOL

Txbroadcaster
12-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Actually Prosper started 1-2 then went 8-1 down the stretch..Their losses to start season were La vega by 11 and Alvarado by 14 and those teams were a combined 25-2...They just got beat by a team in Argyle that was rolling better come play off time

regaleagle
12-11-2011, 02:50 PM
I believe that pretty much sums it up on Prosper. They had great physical size, speed, and great talent at the skill positions. I don't know what they have returning, but I can assure you they will be a force in 4a their first year.

bowleghorses
12-12-2011, 02:49 PM
They could have a freshman starting at quarterback next year. Does Juan Williams strike a nerve with anyone? Well his larger younger brother is expected to challenge for the job next year. Watched him practice once this year...He will be a second coming of Javelle Allen...maybe better. I also watched one of their games live this year and I really expected them to be where Argyle is now...BUT!!!!!!!

Matthew328
12-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Tyler Matthews (TCU verbal) and his family are moving to Prosper and the little brother of Matthews is a talented up and coming prospect as well....

regaleagle
12-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Moving from where?

firstdown
12-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Tyler Matthews (TCU verbal) and his family are moving to Prosper and the little brother of Matthews is a talented up and coming prospect as well....

Hey Matt tell his dad that Argyle is a nice little community. :wave: just say'n

Matthew328
12-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Moving from where?

Kansas

FWIW the jump from 3A to 4A is the toughest...Prosper could get in a tough district and struggle to make the playoffs

ADKargyleTCU12
12-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Hey Matt tell his dad that Argyle is a nice little community. :wave: just say'n

Argyle is very nice ;)