PDA

View Full Version : A Fox...yes a fox....helps Southlake knock off Skyline

Matthew328
12-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Maybe the most insane play I've ever heard about...I can't imagine the visual....

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/football-news/headlines/20111210-silver-fox-swag-critter-runs-onto-smu-s-field-after-carroll-s-game-winning-td.ece

YTBulldogs
12-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Cuero had a Chupa-something run across their field last year versus Sam Houston on the winning TD.:)

movethechain
12-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Nice that a photographer caught it on "film". However, it would be tough to match the skunks clearing the stands at the Gilmer homecoming game last year. Now that was exciting! The skunks also made their appearance at the critical point at the end of the game.

turbostud
12-11-2011, 11:59 PM
I've been known to clear the stands after eating Chili made from 2 day old Meatloaf.

garciap77
12-12-2011, 01:56 PM
I've been known to clear the stands after eating Chili made from 2 day old Meatloaf.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/baby-laugh.gif

Phil C
12-12-2011, 03:18 PM
I remember a game in the Dallas Cowboys' Super Bowl winning year in 1977 but they played Chicago during the playoffs and they won it easily in a boring game. But during the fourth quarter away from the action a rabbit was on the field near inside the 10 yard line away from the action and the fans were cheering the rabbit along and since the game was boring he was given coverage. The Rabbit paused at the 10 yard line but he finally moved and the crowd cheered him till he paused at about t he 2 yard line. Shortly thereafter the rabbit moved and stopped over the goal line and the fans gave him a big ovation. :)

Ranger Mom
12-12-2011, 05:57 PM
I remember when Greenwood played Vernon in the playoffs a few years ago at Sweetwater. At some point in the game there was a big bird flopping around on the field, I guess it had an injured wing. Every one in the stands was yelling so they players/refs would see it out there. Some one that was standing on the sidelines finally came and rescued the poor bird, but when they walked into the endzone, they pulled it's head off! FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!!

YTBulldogs
12-12-2011, 06:05 PM
I remember when Greenwood played Vernon in the playoffs a few years ago at Sweetwater. At some point in the game there was a big bird flopping around on the field, I guess it had an injured wing. Every one in the stands was yelling so they players/refs would see it out there. Some one that was standing on the sidelines finally came and rescued the poor bird, but when they walked into the endzone, they pulled it's head off! FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!!

ROTFL. Prolly ate it after the game too.:stirpot:

lostaussie
12-13-2011, 09:07 AM
but when they walked into the endzone, they pulled it's head off! FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!!Thats what i'm talking about...........saving ammunition:D

StangEm
12-13-2011, 09:26 AM

:clap::clap::clap::clap: