PDA

View Full Version : Abilene Wylie 7, Aledo 30

vet93
09-12-2003, 11:52 PM
From the news report it sounded like the game was closer than the score inidcated. Aledo sounded like they had a really good defense.

Wbulldogs
09-13-2003, 10:56 AM
yah played im number 3...and the score didnt resemble the game...it was alot closer than the score looked we had several opp. but just didnt capatalize and the defense was out on the field to long and the offense just couldnt click..but you bound to have a game like that just glad we gt that one out before disrict and nw we can fix what we need to and move on

1DAWG
09-13-2003, 01:50 PM
Wylie did a good job. The defense did stay on the field and did great. Shut Christian down completly, just needed some adjustment on stopping that 10 yd out. The offense had trouble and turned the ball over to many times in our end of the field giving Aledo easy scores.
Aledo did a good job adjusting their offensive scheme,while Wylie appeared to stay in a rut.
It is only pre-season and this offense is explosive and capable of putting a lot of points on the board.
I look for great things to happen!

Knightmoon
09-13-2003, 02:06 PM
Hey Bulldog fans-- What is the status on Aaron Philot? I read that he was injured last night. Hope is ok. He is a good kid and a heck of a football player.

Wbulldogs
09-13-2003, 05:22 PM
he wil be ok...maybe out for this week...we arent sure yet...he got a helmet into his hip and back and hes havin a little trouble walkin right now...but hes tough and wont be out long...possibl return this week...if he doesnt then i will have to take over the punting and returning