PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Grant!

'Necks 2013-14
12-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Listening to Terry and Grant on the TOC. Couldn't help notice in a very short period of my listening to the broadcast how biased they are toward Mansfield T-view. For example, Grant just referred to the Mansfield nose-tackle as "our nose-tackle" !! WTH--do they have kids playing for MT or what??!! Or as I suspect...are they just DFW aka anti-Houston area guys? BTW it's Spring-Dekaney(Houston area) leading MT 42-0 and it's not even halftime yet!

Gsquared
12-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Listening to Terry and Grant on the TOC. Couldn't help notice in a very short period of my listening to the broadcast how biased they are toward Mansfield T-view. For example, Grant just referred to the Mansfield nose-tackle as "our nose-tackle" !! WTH--do they have kids playing for MT or what??!! Or as I suspect...are they just DFW aka anti-Houston area guys? BTW it's Spring-Dekaney(Houston area) leading MT 42-0 and it's not even halftime yet!
Hahaha, well, we ARE the Mansfield Timberview broadcast team doing the game on thier behalf so I gotta Dave South "We" from time to time

'Necks 2013-14
12-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Hahaha, well, we ARE the Mansfield Timberview broadcast team doing the game on thier behalf so I gotta Dave South "We" from time to timeOh--okay. My bad!! Carry on guys...as long as there is money involved that's cool.:wave:

Gsquared
12-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Oh--okay. My bad!! Carry on guys...as long as there is money involved that's cool.:wave:
This is PAINFUL right now!!! Just cuz a beatdown is boring.