PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News...CH will win state

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Grant is as of now sitting on Alvarado's side...great season Indians just hard to beat the team and the goo goo curse...rumor is he might move, but as of now he plans to stay on Alvarado's side

BwdLion73
12-09-2011, 07:02 PM
ALVARADO! Listen to me now.....get him off your side. :ack!:

bobcat1
12-09-2011, 07:03 PM
ALVARADO! Listen to me now.....get him off your side. :ack!: Or cover him in Banana Pudding and force feed it to him until it runs out his ....er.... ears.

BullBoy
12-09-2011, 07:43 PM
What is the curse?

LIONS#1
12-09-2011, 07:54 PM
the dreaded goo goo curse....:ack!: not a good sign at all...I would say that now the game will be in Chills favor...Stay thirsty my friends!!

OldNavy
12-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Grant is as of now sitting on Alvarado's side...great season Indians just hard to beat the team and the goo goo curse...rumor is he might move, but as of now he plans to stay on Alvarado's side

Don't know why you would let him attend the game at all. Celina has banned him from there games and are considering a TV blackout as well! Of course they enjoy listening to him on the radio.

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2011, 08:23 PM
What is the curse?

what ever side he sits on loses

BullBoy
12-09-2011, 08:34 PM

I'm watching the live stream and it looks like the curse is in effect early on.

pirate4state
12-09-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm watching the live stream and it looks like the curse is in effect early on.'

looks like Alvarado has settled down some. looking forward to a barn burner!

bobcat1
12-09-2011, 09:22 PM
'

looks like Alvarado has settled down some. looking forward to a barn burner!Cheers Rita! It's nice drinking an adult beverage and watching the game live! Thanks Fox Sports!

pirate4state
12-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Cheers Rita! It's nice drinking an adult beverage and watching the game live! Thanks Fox Sports!

no drinking for me or I might cuss someone out later ;) haha

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Goo Goo takes down another one

pirate4state
12-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Goo Goo takes down another one

DUDE!!! LOL He will have to sit in the EZ next week!

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2011, 11:06 PM

friggin how crazy it happens so much..We went to 5 games together this year we did not broadcast...his side lost all but one and that Van vs Ferris where goo goo could not help Ferris

95mustang
12-09-2011, 11:07 PM

They may not let him in the Stadium!

LionFan72
12-10-2011, 10:03 AM

Again........again..............again............. .Grant is not welcome to ever sit on the Brownwood Lions side! Wanted posters will be posted, shoot with banana pudding and provide two unstable midgets to entertain him while he exits the stadium!

gatordaze
12-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Was he making suggestions to their coaches? Going for 2 and that last pass play were head scratchers. I can't see how Henderson lost to Alvarado. Congrats to Chill.

OldNavy
12-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Don't know why you would let him attend the game at all. Celina has banned him from there games and are considering a TV blackout as well! Of course they enjoy listening to him on the radio.

I've been telling you!

G2 is banned from EVER attending any future Celina football games! Once or twice would be a coincidence, but every time is a CURSE!
There will be hand bills printed with his face, and every ticket taker, school administrator and security officer will have laminated copies. The school board has gone to district court to obtain a restraining order requiring that he can not have any contact with the Celina football team or come within 500 yards. Further, there appears to be a deal in the works with a major Homeland Security contractor to provide face recognition software to use with the camera security systems incase he attempts to use a clever disguise. Apparently, some large well, dressed Italian men, reported to be in orthopedics, specializing in treatment of legs and thumbs, have been cousulted. This report has not been confirmed by the board. The local buzz at Bobcat Kountry has only speculated onwhat this development could mean. Of course information from Bobcat Kountry is not as reliable as that from the Wataburger in Early, but is still believed credable. The school board wants it known, that they have nothing against G2 personally, they would do the same for someone that was carrying typhoid fever, and they do enjoy listening to him on the internet.

It seems the Goo Goo Curse is being taken seriously in Celina!

bobcat1
12-10-2011, 10:43 AM
I've been telling you!

G2 is banned from EVER attending any future Celina football games! Once or twice would be a coincidence, but every time is a CURSE!
There will be hand bills printed with his face, and every ticket taker, school administrator and security officer will have laminated copies. The school board has gone to district court to obtain a restraining order requiring that he can not have any contact with the Celina football team or come within 500 yards. Further, there appears to be a deal in the works with a major Homeland Security contractor to provide face recognition software to use with the camera security systems incase he attempts to use a clever disguise. Apparently, some large well, dressed Italian men, reported to be in orthopedics, specializing in treatment of legs and thumbs, have been cousulted. This report has not been confirmed by the board. The local buzz at Bobcat Kountry has only speculated onwhat this development could mean. Of course information from Bobcat Kountry is not as reliable as that from the Wataburger in Early, but is still believed credable. The school board wants it known, that they have nothing against G2 personally, they would do the same for someone that was carrying typhoid fever, and they do enjoy listening to him on the internet.

It seems the Goo Goo Curse is being taken seriously in Celina!:clap::clap::clap: It's about time!

bobcat1
12-10-2011, 07:56 PM
I've been telling you!

It seems the Goo Goo Curse is being taken seriously in Celina! Be forewarned Argyle!