PDA

View Full Version : Lol'd @ brad mccoy

RoyceTTU
12-09-2011, 03:31 PM
He single handedly made Colt look like a Bizitch

Old Tiger
12-09-2011, 03:38 PM
He single handedly made Colt look like a BizitchI hear ol Brad is a whiny bizitch.

Sweetwater Red
12-09-2011, 03:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDvi5vGsY90

RoyceTTU
12-09-2011, 03:50 PM
I'll give Colt 100% credit, he hung in, made the throw. great job

But for Dad to start whining to the press. Poor Colt is now the biggest daddy's boy. This ins't HS or College. This is the NFL where you get paid to play

BEAST
12-09-2011, 04:11 PM
I'll give Colt 100% credit, he hung in, made the throw. great job

But for Dad to start whining to the press. Poor Colt is now the biggest daddy's boy. This ins't HS or College. This is the NFL where you get paid to play

What did he say? Can you post a link?

BEAST

RoyceTTU
12-09-2011, 04:22 PM
What did he say? Can you post a link?

BEAST

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/09/colt-mccoys-father-blasts-browns-for-letting-colt-play-after-blow-to-head

“He never should’ve gone back in the game (http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2011/12/colt_mccoys_father_says_mccoy.html?utm_source=dlvr .it&utm_medium=twitter),” Brad McCoy told Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “He was basically out [cold] after the hit. You could tell by the ridigity of his body as he laying there. There were a lot of easy symptoms that should’ve told them he had a concussion. He was nauseated and he didn’t know who he was. From what I could see, they didn’t test him for a concussion on the sidelines. They looked at his [left] hand.”

“Josh Cribbs (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3469/joshua-cribbs) suffered a groin injury earlier in the game and he was out for the rest of the game,” Brad McCoy said. “Colt takes a severe hit like that and he’s back in the game a play later? If he took another blow to the head, we could’ve been talking about his career here.”

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/McCoys-father-rips-Browns-for-putting-Colt-back-in-game.html

"After the game, the (public relations staff) made sure Colt's interview was brief and he couldn't face the lights in his press conference,'' said Brad. "The TV lights and the Stadium lights were killing him. Why would you say he was fine? That makes it even worse."

He totally calls out the Browns. Probably not the smartest move.

RoyceTTU
12-09-2011, 04:26 PM
this is my Fav

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Cleveland-Browns-Colt-McCoy-father-did-not-want-son-playing-with-concussion-120911

"It would've taken my high school trainer longer than that to determine if he was OK after a hit like that."

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Thing is..I think he is right lol..but geez back away daddy

Old Tiger
12-09-2011, 04:28 PM
this is my Fav

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Cleveland-Browns-Colt-McCoy-father-did-not-want-son-playing-with-concussion-120911I heard his HS trainer declined comment.

BEAST
12-09-2011, 04:33 PM

I agree with you. I think he 100% right. He just needs to not take it to the media.

BEAST

RoyceTTU
12-09-2011, 04:34 PM

your dead on

RoyceTTU
12-09-2011, 04:34 PM
i heard his hs trainer declined comment.

ror!

hollywood
12-09-2011, 04:38 PM
This is probably going to be a bigger story not because dad is calling out the Brown's staff, but because the Brown's missed the concussion or neglected it. I'd be pissed too if it were my kid, but I wouldn't be in his business or running to the press. He's a big boy... or should be.

RoyceTTU
12-09-2011, 04:51 PM
any truth to brad and bob being roommates

pirate4state
12-09-2011, 05:16 PM

I do too. He looked completely dazed & confused when he went back in. The camera guy did a great job of getting a close up of him when he was under center and talk about glassy eyed! Wow. I believe my exact words were "ding dong"

any truth to brad and bob being roommates

haha

Fletch
12-13-2011, 11:13 AM
I agree with you. I think he 100% right. He just needs to not take it to the media.

BEAST

Do you stop protecting your kids when they start playing professional sports?

Obviously the Browns weren't looking out for him, they just wanted the "W".

I would do whatever it takes. The consequences dont go away. I know.

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Do you stop protecting your kids when they start playing professional sports?

Obviously the Browns weren't looking out for him, they just wanted the "W".

I would do whatever it takes. The consequences dont go away. I know.

Stop..no..go to the press first no..You go behind the scene..you tell Colt and his agent and let them discuss it with the Browns.

Old Tiger
12-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Once he starts making a living on his own your job of protecting should be over. Gotta let your kid have his own life.

greendawg84
12-13-2011, 11:38 AM
The writer in the Austin paper called it right on why they did what they did . "Is he the franchise player for the Browns .... NO , he is just filling the QB spot until they can draft that frnachise QB in the next draft. "

Agree that Daddy should have talked to the Agent and Colt , let them handle it.

marler1972
12-13-2011, 11:40 AM
wonder if he still tries to wipe his butt.

RoyceTTU
12-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Brad Mccoy = Craig James

lulz

greendawg84
12-13-2011, 11:43 AM
wonder if he still tries to wipe his butt.

Makes you wonder if he is just trying to get him some media coverage ? If he is I think he went about it all wrong , made him look like a Daddy's boy , talk about put a target on him ! Pacman Jones would love to knock the crap outta a Daddy's boy !

Old Tiger
12-13-2011, 11:52 AM
wonder if he still tries to wipe his butt.Well Brad did try to bully Mack Brown and the Texas staff to start noodle arm Case.

marler1972
12-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Brad Mccoy = Craig James

lulz:iagree:

44INAROW
12-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Brad Mccoy = Craig James

lulz

:iagree:

I also thought of Phil Simms - for different reasons sorta ----- where is ole Chrissie anyway?

greendawg84
12-13-2011, 02:06 PM
:iagree:

I also thought of Phil Simms - for different reasons sorta ----- where is ole Chrissie anyway?

Somewhere ..... :smoker:

Eagle 1
12-13-2011, 02:17 PM
This thread is hiliarious.

When my son was in high school and played middle linebacker, he and another kid knocked Colt McCoy out in a game.
I remember Colt's dad who was the coach at the time standing over him and telling him to get up.
So now he's worried about concusions?
I think Colt had two or three in high school.

Rule #76
12-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Isn't Brad his agent?

LIONS#1
12-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Well I have been watching Colt all year on my NFL Sunday ticket and with the blocking he gets he should have ended up in ICU a long time ago....that team Sucketh!!! and so does the coaching!! IMHO

Old Tiger
12-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Well I have been watching Colt all year on my NFL Sunday ticket and with the blocking he gets he should have ended up in ICU a long time ago....that team Sucketh!!! and so does the coaching!! IMHONo receivers, a RB who is half assing because he thinks he's a big deal due to Madden cover, terrible line, and coaches who don't like him.

Txbroadcaster
12-13-2011, 03:59 PM
No receivers, a RB who is half assing because he thinks he's a big deal due to Madden cover, terrible line, and coaches who don't like him.

supposedly the new staff loves Colt..it was old one that did not like him