PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Sensabaugh

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Cowboys extend him to 5 years 22 mill...good move imo real solid player

Farmersfan
12-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Cowboys extend him to 5 years 22 mill...good move imo real solid player

Couple that with a trading of Scandrick and I would be happy!!!

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Couple that with a trading of Scandrick and I would be happy!!!

I dont get the Scandrick hate..he has been most reliable CB we have this year..covering slot routes might be the hardest to do in NFL these days

Macarthur
12-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah, that seems a little expensive to me, but he's a solid player and since he and Elam are on one year deals, it at least gives us a bit more certainty at that position moving forward.

Cam
12-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Alan Ball is the one that scares me! Speakin' of DB's, has anyone noticed how bad some of the league's DB's really are? Weren't we taught since we were little that when the receiver turns around for the ball, you turn around for the ball too!! It's a real simple concept.....but you see guys not doing it every week......can you say pass interference??....

Macarthur
12-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Alan Ball is the one that scares me! Speakin' of DB's, has anyone noticed how bad some of the league's DB's really are? Weren't we taught since we were little that when the receiver turns around for the ball, you turn around for the ball too!! It's a real simple concept.....but you see guys not doing it every week......can you say pass interference??....

Yeah, he's been bad. The thing is, he's their 4th CB. Because of injuries he's had to be #3 and occasionally #2! If he were always our 4th CB, that wouldn't be so bad.