PDA

View Full Version : Lions88 (Henderson)

BEAST
12-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Since you failed to eat any of the crow owed you after the Alvarado Indians completely manhandled your Lions, after tonight, will you come back on here and eat a double serving or will you just go into hiding?

LETS GO INDIANS!!

BEAST

Lions88
12-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Since you failed to eat any of the crow owed you after the Alvarado Indians completely manhandled your Lions, after tonight, will you come back on here and eat a double serving or will you just go into hiding?

LETS GO INDIANS!!

BEAST

I will truly eat the crow that i deserve.. but I just dont think that we saw the real alvarado last week.. I think they spill the beans tonight. Its a massive stage and I dont like what I have heard this week from some of the people that I know. Touring cowboys stadium.. The QB being sick all week.. #2 throwing up because he is so nervous.. i think the stage is way to big for them.. i honestly do..

BEAST
12-09-2011, 01:49 PM
I will truly eat the crow that i deserve.. but I just dont think that we saw the real alvarado last week.. I think they spill the beans tonight. Its a massive stage and I dont like what I have heard this week from some of the people that I know. Touring cowboys stadium.. The QB being sick all week.. #2 throwing up because he is so nervous.. i think the stage is way to big for them.. i honestly do..

Dude, you better hope so. As much venom as you have been spewing. One thing about this board, when you dish and you are wrong, buckle up.

BEAST

Bullaholic
12-09-2011, 01:53 PM

LETS GO INDIANS!!

BEAST

I know where my money is, Beast.....Lyins-haty-hate will be a no show or a no crow if his team loses, and a non-stop chest-thumping bla-bla-bla with no credit to Alvarado if it does. (No reflection intended on the good folks who do not claim him at CHill, however). We shall see---he has a chance to be a man either way late tonight.

Txbroadcaster
12-09-2011, 02:08 PM

All that does not matter..they whipped Henderson's ass and you have yet to tip your hat to them.

hollywood
12-09-2011, 02:09 PM
We shall see---he has a chance to be a man either way late tonight. ... or woman... which ever "it" is.

COBRAFOOTBALL
12-09-2011, 02:20 PM
I will truly eat the crow that i deserve.. but I just dont think that we saw the real alvarado last week.. I think they spill the beans tonight. Its a massive stage and I dont like what I have heard this week from some of the people that I know. Touring cowboys stadium.. The QB being sick all week.. #2 throwing up because he is so nervous.. i think the stage is way to big for them.. i honestly do..Who do you know on facebook Lions88??? Thats the only place you could have seen this... I smell an imposter!!! You are from Alvarado!!! I know who you are now...

Bullaholic
12-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Who do you know on facebook Lions88??? Thats the only place you could have seen this... I smell an imposter!!! You are from Alvarado!!! I know who you are now...

Perhaps an Alvarado person with splinters in his rump, or a neverwas with an ax to grind? From the lunacy of his posts---that would make even more sense.

skins4life
12-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Who do you know on facebook Lions88??? Thats the only place you could have seen this... I smell an imposter!!! You are from Alvarado!!! I know who you are now...

Looks like he let the cat out of the bag. :eek::eek::eek:

Matthew328
12-09-2011, 02:32 PM
the plot thickens.....

Cam
12-09-2011, 02:39 PM
I've not payed much attention to Lions88 (kinda like people do to me!:crying:...and soft violins in the distance..), but it sounds like he's upset bout something or someone.....maybe it's time to limerick his ass!....lol......

LionFan72
12-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Why do you even acknowledge Lyin88, so misguided, absolutely not a fan of football.

Gsquared
12-09-2011, 02:43 PM
I've not payed much attention to Lions88 (kinda like people do to me!:crying:...and soft violins in the distance..), but it sounds like he's upset bout something or someone.....maybe it's time to limerick his ass!....lol......
Eww, thats just gross. Im not gonna limerick anyones ass. Disgusting!

Old Tiger
12-09-2011, 03:02 PM
At least he didn't complain about refs.....or did he?

Cam
12-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Eww, thats just gross. Im not gonna limerick anyones ass. Disgusting!

I was wonderin' how long it was gonna take.....but I knew it was gonna be someone like G2 or Greendawg....lol....

toddg
12-09-2011, 03:06 PM

i smell a rat also my friend!!!